HOSS

Holy here we go again Batman!!!!!

3 hours ago, Torque Monkey said:

I appreciate it Bob. I knew you would be willing to help. We are leaving for the weekend so I am trying to get it done before that. It will sit till schedules align.

Also, I rebuilt your transmission jack last night. Works perfectly now!👍

Awsome, thank you!

Unless of course Hoss is trying to have it back in the truck by our Thanksgiving Holiday....   Then hurry up and get done already!  LOL

But if it gets completed and tested during the Christmas break, and You and I supervise Hoss wax it over the same holiday. 

That would make about perfect timing for the market.

1 hour ago, C Paul Go said:

Unless of course Hoss is trying to have it back in the truck by our Thanksgiving Holiday....   Then hurry up and get done already!  LOL

But if it gets completed and tested during the Christmas break, and You and I supervise Hoss wax it over the same holiday. 

That would make about perfect timing for the market.

My shoulders hurt just thinking about it.....

I'm not really sure i am qualified to supervise anyone waxing. LOL!

I also found out i will be making a trip to the Arctic Circle the first part of December. We will see how far we get. Lot of things going on in the next 3 months. Going to Mexico in January....

I wish I didn't have as much experience with that ring compressor as I do...... Mostly because I have only used it on my own engines.

1 hour ago, HOSS said:

I wish I didn't have as much experience with that ring compressor as I do...... Mostly because I have only used it on my own engines.

I don’t feel sorry for you... all you need to do is quit blowing the engine up. Easy.🤣

Carl stopped by and helped me set the crank in the block. Thanks Carl! I couldn’t have done it without you. Believe that!

I don’t feel sorry for you... all you need to do is quit blowing the engine up. Easy.

Carl stopped by and helped me set the crank in the block. Thanks Carl! I couldn’t have done it without you. Believe that!
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Torque Monkey said:

Your welcome.  I have no doubt you could have figured out a way to do it solo but it was much easier with two, plus it is always fun shooting the breeze.

• Like 1

I have a set of 2” nylon straps I set the crank in with. Wrap around rod journal and use them as handles.  Easy peasy. 

20 minutes ago, marksmith said:

I have a set of 2” nylon straps I set the crank in with. Wrap around rod journal and use them as handles.  Easy peasy. 

Truth be told, I did have a plan "B". I just wanted to see Carl.😁

The extents we go to see friends.  Hoss burns down an engine....  etc.

Its good to have friends!

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, marksmith said:

The extents we go to see friends.  Hoss burns down an engine....  etc.

Its good to have friends!

It was like a mini bomb Party at the campsite.  I wish I could of helped in some way.  

Edited by jcasper
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, jcasper said:

It was like a mini bomb Party at the campsite.  I wish I could of helped in some way.  

You helped laugh and bs. That’s all I was there for!

Just now, marksmith said:

You helped laugh and bs. That’s all I was there for!

Crazy that I happened to be right past there.  If I only knew before we left I could of brought the trailer. 

I wish I could find a cheaper way to get you guys to visit!!!!!!:right:

Joe you should drag the trailer along all the time just in case! 

It was great sitting at camp together I just wish it was under better circumstances. 

On 11/8/2018 at 3:02 AM, HOSS said:

I wish I could find a cheaper way to get you guys to visit!!!!!!:right:

Joe you should drag the trailer along all the time just in case! 

It was great sitting at camp together I just wish it was under better circumstances. 

I also wish that was the case.   I keep telling myself that I'm done with big projects and it's time to have some me time.    I hope this arena was the last one.   Dealing with some issues around here and hope to have 3-4 boarders in by the early part of the year to help get this thing paid for.   

Next year should be horse events with the kids, camping and no major projects around the house.   

I also wish that was the case.   I keep telling myself that I'm done with big projects and it's time to have some me time.    I hope this arena was the last one.   Dealing with some issues around here and hope to have 3-4 boarders in by the early part of the year to help get this thing paid for.   

Next year should be horse events with the kids, camping and no major projects around the house.   
We should plan a reunion at that Boardman campground next year! I would LOVE to get that same group together for a weekend of camping fishing and relaxing!

17 minutes ago, HOSS said:
10 hours ago, jcasper said:

We should plan a reunion at that Boardman campground next year! I would LOVE to get that same group together for a weekend of camping fishing and relaxing!

I could get on board with this.....

9 minutes ago, GTroyer said:

Where is Boardman ?

Remember the poplar tree farm West of Pendleton on I 84 by about an hour?

I’m down. I just drove by there a couple hours ago.

8 hours ago, jcasper said:

I'd be up for that.   My weekends are all dependent on my kids events.  

OK Joe we are leaving this up to you! :right:

Seriously you find a weekend that you are as sure as you can be that you can make it and we will plan around that! 

No pressure!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, HOSS said:

OK Joe we are leaving this up to you! :right:

Seriously you find a weekend that you are as sure as you can be that you can make it and we will plan around that! 

No pressure!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes! I will make my schedule fit.:pot_stirrer: