Sign in to follow this  
marksmith

New bags for the pickup

Firewood season is here. Plan is to load the pickup and my 16’ trailer with Wood tomorrow. But first, I needed some of these!

e8c560bcbf744b354c14b90158cee4e2.jpg

Bought the Load Lifter XL bags. These are rated at 7500 lbs vs their 5k lb versions. The difference is a 7” bag vs 6” bag. I opted to manual fill. I have a nifty CO2 filler that will work in a pinch if needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Edited by marksmith

Wood is Good

i have a small 12 volt air pump that plugs into the trailer 7 pin plug.

rarely need to change psi

I like the idea of the 7" bags. i want to change the bags in my truck to a larger diameter to get a bit more adjustability  with the camper on. Been looking at bags but the highest I have found are rated for 2600 per side.

Firewood season is here. Plan is to load the pickup and my 16’ trailer with Wood tomorrow. But first, I needed some of these!
e8c560bcbf744b354c14b90158cee4e2.jpg
Bought the Load Lifter XL bags. These are rated at 7500 lbs vs their 5k lb versions. The difference is a 7” bag vs 6” bag. I opted to manual fill. I have a nifty CO2 filler that will work in a pinch if needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

That's a big bag! I went with the 5,000lb bags and the wireless digital controller. They work great! The truck really needs very little help to level it with the camper on and the boat.

Figured when I put a cord+ on the truck, and just shy of 3 on the trailer..... that I needed an extra hand.  

And.... these were priced exactly right.

I need to put bags on my truck.

I need to take a closer look and see if the gooseneck and fiver rails are going to cause problems...

I put PacBrake bags on my 2011 and I have B&W gooseneck/5th-wheel hitch and no problems.

Kevin

PAC makes some nice stuff.