marksmith

Headlight upgrade for 2018 RAM (Or any 9005 bulb)

Sorry I was replying to your post and Hoss's... Now that I went back and read it I could have worded it better lol. FU Sally lmao.... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Torque Monkey said:

He isn't that smart...but he tries hard. LMAO!!!

Sorry Patricia, I couldn't help myself.

POW!  RITJs     :right:

• Haha 1

b3e036f27847b043d8d087780afbf41d.heic
Low Beam
a590e4d8063266e59885648e31683dc7.heic
High Beams

I’d call it exactly what I was looking to accomplish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 1

Looks great. Someday I hope to put projectors of some sort in mine. Are you doing anything different with your fog lights?

My bulbs arrived from Amazon yesterday!

Nice write up Mark!

Geno's makes a great kit to ease removing the grill, it takes me two minutes to pull 4 pins and set the grill to the side and that's if I'm taking my time!

I sure wish Dodge/Ram would put decent lights in our trucks to start with! I did the Sport upgrade on my 02 after I realized my quad had better headlights than my truck.

I had HID's installed in my 2015, huge improvement over the stocks but I worry about the longevity. I might go back and try this, if its about the same or even a little less, the peace of mind might be worth it. Especially since I have a Vision light bar between the hooks that the Space Station can see!

I will have to keep that in mind!

As of right now, 9 months and 12700 miles later, these bulbs are definitely worth the hassle to upgrade to.

I have enabled fogs to work with high beams and its even better on long dark stretches. (HOSS, you get an AEV Procal to turn this on, as well as tire size, rear diff gear, and TPMS control for the 2500 crowd)

13 hours ago, marksmith said:

I will have to keep that in mind!

As of right now, 9 months and 12700 miles later, these bulbs are definitely worth the hassle to upgrade to.

I have enabled fogs to work with high beams and its even better on long dark stretches. (HOSS, you get an AEV Procal to turn this on, as well as tire size, rear diff gear, and TPMS control for the 2500 crowd)

I dont know what you said other than the fogs stay on with high beams and that sounds great! Then you started using another language?!?!?!?

It would be cool if we could get a bright box for your trucks! 

The Retrofit Source has kits to swap D2S 5.0 projectors into your stock housings (2009 +), probably twice to three times the light output of the stock projectors, BUT the cost is going to be three times what the ProCal is https://www.theretrofitsource.com/morimoto-retroquik-dodge-ram.html?preselect=54321%2C53670%2C51867%2C47316%2C47696%2C50242 . Here's the ProCal Hoss.... https://www.aev-conversions.com/product/ram-procal/#year

HIR bulbs are awesome. Did this a while back on the subi along with a H9 upgrade from the H11s.