BOMBER Board
Sign in to follow this  
Torque Monkey

Southern Washington Bombparty Directions and Food List

I figured I better put up my address as we are getting close (Yikes, this Friday).

My Address is as follows....

129 Old Mill Creek Road

Longview, WA.

We have a pretty good size parking area in front of the house and also a huge parking area behind the shop. To get to the parking area in front of the shop you will turn down the drive way that the address is listed for. If you want to park behind the shop you have to go clear to the end of Old Mill Creek Road and turn around or back in to get to the shop. The area behind the shop is flat and 2WD friendly. If you pull down the drive way it can be very difficult to get traction to come back out in 2WD. It will be impossible to back out in 2WD. You can also park on the road above the house once you pass the driveway to the right just after you pass my mailbox. I don't want to block the neighbors unless Woodenhead Mike get permission.

For food Kim and i will smoke a couple pork butts on Saturday evening and we are going to cook up a bunch of taco meat and have buns, chips and tortillas. Please bring anything you would like. We are not picky....

I am also having to Porta-Potties delivered Friday and they will be located up by the shop.

image.png

The green line above is the course you are going to want to take if you are driving a small car. If you are driving anything bigger that a Volkswagen you should probably follow the orange line past the house on Highway 4 and go to the gravel lot to turn around and approach the turn of Highway 4 coming from the East. My F150 won't make the turn easily. No way the dually will make it at all. The green spots show the larger parking areas by the house and shop.

There have been some pretty bad wrecks in front of my house. That whole part of Hwy. 4 is one big blind spot. Please don't take any chances to be a little bit faster. The gravel lot is only a 1/4 mile down the road.

When leaving the house PLEASE use the gravel lot to turn around if heading towards Longview. That left is totally blind and most likely the next rig coming down the road will be a fully load log truck....

• Like 1

I figured I better put up my address as we are getting close (Yikes, this Friday).

My Address is as follows....

129 Old Mill Creek Road
Longview, WA.

We have a pretty good size parking area in front of the house and also a huge parking area behind the shop. To get to the parking area in front of the shop you will turn down the drive way that the address is listed for. If you want to park behind the shop you have to go clear to the end of Old Mill Creek Road and turn around or back in to get to the shop. The area behind the shop is flat and 2WD friendly. If you pull down the drive way it can be very difficult to get traction to come back out in 2WD. It will be impossible to back out in 2WD. You can also park on the road above the house once you pass the driveway to the right just after you pass my mailbox. I don't want to block the neighbors unless Woodenhead Mike get permission.

For food Kim and i will smoke a couple pork butts on Saturday evening and we are going to cook up a bunch of taco meat and have buns, chips and tortillas. Please bring anything you would like. We are not picky....

I am also having to Porta-Potties delivered Friday and they will be located up by the shop.

image.png.1347063f7238f0779206e796fce67897.png

The green line above is the course you are going to want to take if you are driving a small car. If you are driving anything bigger that a Volkswagen you should probably follow the orange line past the house on Highway 4 and go to the gravel lot to turn around and approach the turn of Highway 4 coming from the East. My F150 won't make the turn easily. No way the dually will make it at all. The green spots show the larger parking areas by the house and shop.

There have been some pretty bad wrecks in front of my house. That whole part of Hwy. 4 is one big blind spot. Please don't take any chances to be a little bit faster. The gravel lot is only a 1/4 mile down the road.

When leaving the house PLEASE use the gravel lot to turn around if heading towards Longview. That left is totally blind and most likely the next rig coming down the road will be a fully load log truck....

Yup, that is a bad spot.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

I will be bringing a batch of homemade beans for everyone's eating pleasure :hungry::wow::blink::wacko::help::rk: 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, HOSS said:

I will be bringing a batch of homemade beans for everyone's eating pleasure :hungry::wow::blink::wacko::help::rk: 

Ben, might better double the porta potty order.😀

• Like 2

1 minute ago, carl20320 said:

Ben, might better double the porta potty order.😀

You might be right...🤣

• Like 1

What?????