Sign in to follow this  
rubystargoats

companion hitch needs a ride from mr. cob to close to the goat ranch

I need the hitch and snatch blocks from Dave/mr. cob  in Granite falls to somewhere closer to the goat ranch by Covington before June 10th.  Maybe someone close to Granite can take it to the South BOM party and send it back up this way?  Or??   Thanks   Dan

I replied on the other thread. If Dave can get the stuff to me near Mill Creek, I can transport to Ben's party. I'm headed south Saturday AM.

Hey Goatman, got ya covered. I will be picking up your stuff Wednesday, and taking it to Longview on Saturday. Hope you can get it somehow from there. We will be there until Monday morning.

Wow thanks, I don't think we are going to make it down but hopefully someone there can drag it at least part way back up to here after the party. Or maybe I can catch you on your way down on Sat.? You are coming down on 5 ?

Yup. 405 to 5 all the way. Pick someplace to meet and I can do the handoff Sat. 

Remember I'll be hearding a dually with a 39' toyhauler behind.

What time do you think you would be in the Federal way area. There is a rest stop just past the Hy 18 interchange. (if it's open..) They only show the north bound side as still open. Anyone know if the south bound side is still open? Seems like last time I was past there it was closed.

Edited by rubystargoats

If there is a SB rest area there, it is new. Last I checked it was a truck scale. Never know when it is open.😊

We plan leaving here late morning, so probably be in that area between 11 and noon.

PM me your digits and I can call/text when we get to Renton or South center.

Oh. just a weigh station.  Well there really isn't anyplace good to pull off and traffic will be bad by then so guess best bet is to just get it to Ben's and hope it can make it's way up here after the party or soon after that.  If Ben is ok with that. Hopeful it won't stay there at all but........

1 hour ago, rubystargoats said:

Oh. just a weigh station.  Well there really isn't anyplace good to pull off and traffic will be bad by then so guess best bet is to just get it to Ben's and hope it can make it's way up here after the party or soon after that.  If Ben is ok with that. Hopeful it won't stay there at all but........

There is a large area just past the scales where trucks park to rest. If scale is not open, would be a great place to meet. Odds of that scale being open on a Saturday is fairly slim. Let me know what ya think.

I think it is best to not try to meet, that time of day or place I am still behind on too many things here to take much time off on a Sat. There is usually BOMBERS coming north from Ben's area if it can't come north after the party and at least it isn't stuck at Dave's place. I am hoping there should be someone from this neck of the woods that will attend the party and get it close. If no one volunteers before you leave for the party, are you going to be back in Mill Creek for a while and I can try to get up there in a few weeks? Or ???

We will be home (Mill Creek area) until end of June, and then back mid July until late November. Let me know if I need to bring it back home, or maybe just leave it here.

If no one chimes in to say they can take it north from Ben's, maybe just leaving it up here is easiest for now if that is ok. I don't need it right away so what ever works best for you is probably the way to go. I know it would eventaully make it's way back north from Ben's but I don't know if he want's to mess with it there.