HOSS

OK Help me

Since so many people seem to think my 02 truck is cursed and that I shouldn't keep my NWBHOSS plates I am looking for some ideas for the 2014 truck.

Can only be 7 letters

You can check if anything you think of is available here https://fortress.wa.gov/dol/extdriveses/NoLogon/_/

nwbombr

I like it and its available but I bet it wont pass the PC police :angryfire:

If you put a non PC one, itll let you know

I read that you have to submit your request and it goes to a review and if the PC police approve and don't find it offencive they ok your plate.

dzlboy

DZLHOSS

Exqqqme

• Like 1

Sometimes you're better off NOT asking this group for help. :lol::right:

But I should clarify, I wouldn't have it any other way!

Edited by SMOKN05

BTMOBIL

THAT is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rk:

Sometimes you're better off NOT asking this group for help. :lol::right:

But I should clarify, I wouldn't have it any other way!

You just have to consider the source and know who to listen to and who to ignore...........

PULLMY1

(HINT... 1 = DIGIT)

Bad juju? How in the h-e-double hockey sticks does the plate name attached to a truck that gave you great service over many, many years constitute bad juju? I vote you keep NWBHoss. It's a tradition, it's history and it has a direct link to NWBombers (for those in the know).

Personal note: I always wanted to plate my truck with "ITBEME" but someone else beat me to it.

I reiterate: keep NWBHoss. It's as original as you and in my book, that ain't a bad thing. Any newbies or lurkers to this site, when they see that plate cruising somewhere, will say "Hey, I know that guy". Heck, you might get a free cup of coffee out of the recognition.

• Thanks 1

Bad juju? How in the h-e-double hockey sticks does the plate name attached to a truck that gave you great service over many, many years constitute bad juju? I vote you keep NWBHoss. It's a tradition, it's history and it has a direct link to NWBombers (for those in the know).

Personal note: I always wanted to plate my truck with "ITBEME" but someone else beat me to it.

I reiterate: keep NWBHoss. It's as original as you and in my book, that ain't a bad thing. Any newbies or lurkers to this site, when they see that plate cruising somewhere, will say "Hey, I know that guy". Heck, you might get a free cup of coffee out of the recognition.

I am glad there is at least one person who feels the same way I do about the NWBHOSS plate.
  • Like 1