HOSS

So it begins upgrades to the 2014

I added that shock thing to my tailgate... All I can say is I wish I had done that long ago. I replaced my cables at the same time. I bet that shock saves the cables though.

Congratulations on the truck. Good luck on the plate. We have a bunch of personalized plates between the GF and I hanging in the garage... I still don't want yours... Just in case these guys are right...

Dave I don't want to muddy up Hoss's post.  Lets just say I'm still here... Life is what it is, make the most of it.

• Like 1

Good to see you posting Paul.
It sure is nice to haul the camper and boat and not worry about weather or not I will make it home under my own power.

• Haha 1

On 5/20/2018 at 6:00 PM, GTroyer said:

you can wear it , and I'm told nicely LOL

I think he is just getting his cover story in place since many will see it at Ben's this weekend.  :flower:

My trip to Ben's and back for his bomb party netted me 19.3 mpg (calculated on my fuelly app)
I bet my average speed was about 35 mph considering how much time I spent stopped in traffic.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Another addition I made was a set of 3D floor mats. These things are really nice! Mark Smith had them in his truck and I liked them so much I got a set myself. Great fit, look great and even after fueling up they are not slippery even with diesel on yer shoes.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, leadfoot067 said:

a cool website i stumbled across while looking for a 4th gen with aisin trans,just input the vin and gives you everything the truck came with

https://www.ramtrucks.com/webselfservice/ram/    just go there and click on equipment listing,then input your VIN

That's cool, even works for my old '98.