199712valve

Selling the 98 12v g56 compounds

last bump before I have to deal with craigslist and other idiots.....

darn cheep Son .. but he is a parent with kids in sports soo he will drive his gasser chevy 3/4 ton until it dies .... oh wait I drive a 2001 with 282000 on the clock LOL guess he got it from me LOL

Edited by GTroyer

Congratulations

I guess........

This makes me worry about how badly I am going to take it in the shorts trying to sell my 02

congrat's

to a BOMBer ?

Dude in kirkland bought it.

you always lose money on rigs Hoss

I do too....

Dude in kirkland bought it.

you always lose money on rigs Hoss

I do too....

I think Hoss knows he will lose money. The question is how much.

I have always lost my butt, along with all my money. Sometimes I think I will have to pay people to take the rig.

Only way to not lose money is to be buried in the rig. :lol:

• Like 1

Buy high, sell low. Its been my model for EVERYTHING

I know how it is to pour your money, time, and passion into a vehicle. It's almost unheard of someone keeping their favorite vehicle. We all say we will never sell it but for most of us there does come a time to part ways. We keep track of the dollars spent in hopes that someday we can break even....Who are we kidding? The only cars I make money on are the ones bought to flip. My own personal cars, I always end up losing my shorts. With that in mind, hope for the best and except less than than what you really want. I have two cars that I will probably drive until they so wrecked they can't be fixed or I win the lottery.

Good luck with the sale Hose, I tried to keep both my Dodges but after driving my new 04 the 97 just sat, even with all the miles I put on it I didn't like driving it anymore.

Money doesn't isn't the force that drives me anymore. Don't get me wrong, I still have to earn a check. But I don't sweat the money thing anymore. The more you worry about it the less you have. The less you think about it the more it just shows up out of no where. For REALZ.

• Like 1

Money doesn't isn't the force that drives me anymore. Don't get me wrong, I still have to earn a check. But I don't sweat the money thing anymore. The more you worry about it the less you have. The less you think about it the more it just shows up out of no where. For REALZ.

Oh so true. I once had it put to me the money you have is based on service and how you treat people based on that your doing it right.