HOSS

Annual August bomb party! Aug 18th

1 minute ago, GTroyer said:

Hoss .. check your Paypal account , sent a lil something to help with food fund

I don't believe Becca and I will be there but wanted to send some love  :)

Thank you Gary! I would much rather have you here!!!! :ThumbsUP:

Will there be any wrenching going on at all? Depending what I get done between now and then, I had a couple things I could do if there was space to work. I may change my front pinion seal on the truck or possibly polish, wax and detail my Challenger if I drive it instead. 

7 hours ago, SMOKN05 said:

Will there be any wrenching going on at all? Depending what I get done between now and then, I had a couple things I could do if there was space to work. I may change my front pinion seal on the truck or possibly polish, wax and detail my Challenger if I drive it instead. 

You can polish wax and detail my truck while your at it!!!!!!

I dont know of any work being done. I currently have my 02 in one bay with no engine in it and a 04.5 on the lift waiting for a new transmission and another 02 outside waiting to have the transmission and transfer case removed but other than that the shop is empty. 

• Like 1

starting to sound like a shop  LOL

On ‎4‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 3:16 PM, Torque Monkey said:

You know I'm there!

Hmmm, I don't think I can be there then. LOL

On ‎7‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 9:28 AM, Torque Monkey said:

Looks like i will be in Hawaii August 18th.... for work. I may be able to come back just in time.

Wait, looks like I can go now......LOL

19 hours ago, Bulldog said:

Wait, looks like I can go now......LOL

LMAO! That's right Rusty, i won't be there. Feel free to show up. It will be my evil twin camping in Hoss's yard. Your safe.😁

• Like 1

Well I was up till 11:30 rubbing my meat and back at it at 4:00 this morning rolling out a couple fatties! :right:

Anyone who gets this is a true lover of all things smoker! 

• Like 1

Have a great time guys!  Sounds like Hoss is getting his meat ready for you.  Ivan and I will be out marshaling antique planes around all day.

Had a great time, it was good to get away for a bit and the food was great as usual. Thanks Hoss and others that fixed the food.

Too busy eating all the great food, so didn't  get any photos. Another wonderful day at the Harris' ranch. Nice to see so many old timers make an appearance. 

Among other things on the menu:

Two different versions of fatties

Smoked pork belly

Smoked ribs

Pulled pork

Beans

I gotta stop because I'm drooling on my keyboard.

It was a small gathering but it was great to see those that attended

22 minutes ago, HOSS said:

It was a small gathering but it was great to see those that attended

I am really bummed I didn't make it.   

I got a lot done on my arena and barn though.

Gail and I just got back home from the south sound Mopar carshow today. Man traffic was stop n go going north and south. And Sat we sat in traffic again on the way to Hoss' for the party. I'm extremely sick and tired of sitting in traffic! :lol: Oh well, it was all worth it!

Once again, a huge THANK YOU to Mark and Terry for hosting another great get together! Sure, it isn't quite like the 'ol days of lots of people, mud pit and lots of working on trucks, but we're all a little older and supposedly smarter so now we just sit around eating and BSing. :right: And that's just fine with me! It was great to see old friends as its been a while since I've made one of the Bomb parties.

Great bunch of people, great food, great conversations... what more can we ask for?

was there for a short visit, but great to see old friends and bs a bit. thanks Hoss and Terry for hosting, the fatties were both outstanding!

28 minutes ago, stroketeck said:

was there for a short visit, but great to see old friends and bs a bit. thanks Hoss and Terry for hosting, the fatties were both outstanding!

Yeah, but which one was better???? LOL!

So how much food was left over? I hope none goes to waste. Ben, start eating... :) 

So how much food was left over? I hope none goes to waste. Ben, start eating...  
I asked everyone to take home some. Terry took a bunch of ribs to work on Sunday. I had some for lunch today.

3 hours ago, SMOKN05 said:

So how much food was left over? I hope none goes to waste. Ben, start eating... :) 

I"m having ribs and baked beans for lunch right now. LOL!

Ribs for dinner tonight!🍖 Those that missed the party missed some mighty fine eats.

10 hours ago, donyo said:

Ribs for dinner tonight!🍖 Those that missed the party missed some mighty fine eats.

They were very tasty!!!

Sounds like I missed a good party!  I wish I could have made it, Coco & Toby the longtime 4-legged mascots were anxious to come but  I couldn't work out my call schedule at work (I have to take every other weekend).  Besides that the lift pump croaked on the '98.5 last Thursday.  It's my main daily driver .  Will look forward to coming next year.

been camping for several days in the hills, just came home as I have a DR's appt today then back to the campout  ...

reading Don's list and slobbering here , I didn't see a care package on the front porch Hoss  :(    lol