Creeper! This has been a very smooth job so far. Laying down on a creeper is very comfortable for me. Using the trans jack made pulling the trans back very easy, there was a little wiggling to get it of the dowels but after that it was gravy.

Thats how I roll. Except my creeper sucks.

I picked up a Bone cteeper. Wow. It's really nice, but now it will take off down the driveway if I don't pick it up when I get off.

I got it used got $50. It's the standard model that sits lower.

• Like 1

I picked up a Bone cteeper. Wow. It's really nice, but now it will take off down the driveway if I don't pick it up when I get off.

I got it used got $50. It's the standard model that sits lower.

If I worked in your driveway I would need a net to catch all the stuff that would get away from me. :)

I should have looked into this before I started this project, can the flywheel be modified to accept a full ball bearing pilot?

I did it on my 97 and it shifted with very little effort.

Well I got this all finished up last Friday and the clutch and new hydraulics work awesome. Now to steam the engine off and adjust the valves and replace the valve cover gasket. Then it's on to replace the tail pipe.

Next project is a turbo back diamond eye exhaust for there 98 2500 2wd. Then maybe I can get some work done on my own stuff.