Ol Blue

2006 Chrysler 300C AWD

always a buyer beware market place , as in do not assume someone has the best price ...

Costco buying program is the best way to go if your not a "haggler" IMHO .... some folks do not do well at auto dealers and Costco is predetermined pricing based on being a very top seller of cars so they have great "buying power" at the dealers in their program and even competition to get in their program from dealers now. NOTE not always the best price if you do well in the "game"

ON EDIT .. for Scotty below .... GEEEE I don't know Bro LOL

Edited by GTroyer

always a buyer beware market place , as in do not assume someone has the best price ...

Costco buying program is the best way to go if your not a "haggler" IMHO .... some folks do not do well at auto dealers and Costco is predetermined pricing based on being a very top seller of cars so they have great "buying power" at the dealers in their program and even competition to get in their program from dealers now. NOTE not always the best price if you do well in the "game"

How do you know all this about Costco? 🙃

Wife doesn't like the the high mileage.

You and I both know mileage doesn't matter much when the car is properly maintained. If I was more liquid with my money I would be driving it home.

Wife doesn't like the the high mileage.

The way I buy my rigs, thats low mileage. Like Robert said, the way the other Robert maintains stuff that wouldnt bother me.

• Like 1

Joe, your wife missed this one big time. The Mercedes drive train is a 500,000 mile system and the pre VVT hemi is absolutely bulletproof!

Robert, my experience and your willingness will result in another great opportunity. I'm very willing to help.

Edited by Ol Blue

Almost 1000 miles later, old reliable's replacement is very dirty, but safely tucked away in the garage. 2014 Chrysler 300C AWD.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

No ,,,, it's gone , why cry over spilt milk, you gave up on your chance lol

• Like 2

Robert, they were pretty happy with it and coughed up just a little over what I thought and mentioned to you.

Gary, he was really trying. My schedule was fast and aggressive.

Nice looking car Rob.

When does the bombing start...

You can have it looking real “gangster” pretty quick!

the LONG commute you do ought to be real nice with the new ride [not that it was bad with the old one] .... all wheel drive sure is the way for you to go for sure given the weather extremes you see every year. !!!!