• 9 months later...

That thing is fricken HUGE for it’s bed length. Looks like someone chopped a bunch out of the bed length.

Without the auto feed working it is pretty much useless. Looks like the gear train is missing. I’m betting the parts won’t be easy to find but maybe something could be rigged up. 

Also I would put money on it that it requires 3 phase power... meaning a phase converter would be needed.

For the money I bet you could get all of it back in scrap metal if it didn’t work out. I would bring something bigger than a Datsun B210 to pick it up though.🤣

21 minutes ago, Woodenhead said:

That things a tank. I wonder if he has any of the parts. A motor could probably be rigged up on the lead screw. Maybe a good candidate for a shop doing flame spray or weld overlay on shafts.

Yeah, although it would have to be a short shaft.🤣

putting a DC motor on the feed drive shaft with a variable speed control would be interesting.  

8 minutes ago, Torque Monkey said:

Yeah, although it would have to be a short shaft.🤣

putting a DC motor on the feed drive shaft with a variable speed control would be interesting.  

Naa, for welding or spraying just dump the tail stock, use a steady rest or extend the ways with angle iron. I’ve seen a 4 jaw chuck adapted to the dumb end before. 

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, srt6 said:

01 dodge ram cummins
https://seattle.craigslist.org/oly/pts/d/centralia-01-dodge-ram-cummins/6794442271.html

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

I saw that. I was thinking there is nothing left to take. He just wants someone to clean his yard for him.

• Like 1

I saw that. I was thinking there is nothing left to take. He just wants someone to clean his yard for him.
I mainly love the wood rounds as jack stands.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...