I hear ya on the bad back mark. Gotta be smart so Im not in pain for days with my back and neck.

I gave my silver 99 to my folks. I could only get 36ish out of it ..... she consistently gets 49-51. Pisses me off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I gave my silver 99 to my folks. I could only get 36ish out of it ..... she consistently gets 49-51. Pisses me off.

Yes, but how clean were the pistons and injectors when you drove it?

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

Really well burned off.

Dont feel bad my 06 Jetta best is 43 average is 39 mpg my speed is 80 on Speedo.

I get 45 mpg’s in my Jetta consistently, and I drive it like it owes me money. The accelerator is an on/off switch. :)

Not bad for 274k miles.

Not lately. Stupid stuff caught up with me. L1-L2, L2-L3, L3-L4, L5-S1 have reduced disc spacing

They want physical therapy..... Ive been 20 visits deep to a chiropractor and finally seeing a little relief. Fired my family doctor (I dont believe in chronic pain management, aka fill ya full of narcotics). Time will tell where this goes.

Holy crap Mark! I didn't know you messed yourself like this. I can truly sympathize with you.

PT will really help build you core muscle groups, this with help support the spine better. Now don't laugh at this next one, Yoga will also help with core muscle strength.

Holy crap Mark! I didn't know you messed yourself like this. I can truly sympathize with you.

PT will really help build you core muscle groups, this with help support the spine better. Now don't laugh at this next one, Yoga will also help with core muscle strength.

Ive been doing yoga for core strength for years.

PT is worthless in my mind. They have me stretch and do exercises that I have been doing for years....... (I went to one visit) The back isnt a specific injury that damaged it. Its been ten years of hurts for a bit then getting better. Last year I was lifting at a gym. Nothing major, 70 lb straight leg dead lifts. I felt something slip, and it hasnt been right since. Fast forward to around Thanksgiving time (kitchen remodel) and I went through a spell of having to crawl to the shower to loosen up enough to function.

Right now, my chiropractor is my best friend. He has me also doing movement exercises that DONT hyper extend the joints we are focusing on. My sciatic pain has pulled back to just inside my hip joints, and with my diet change, is very much so able to be ignored.

Man I feel for ya , such a debilitating thing