BOMBER Board
Sign in to follow this  
sockeye66

2007 6.7 3500

thinking about selling my 3500 ram laramie pkg.set up for towing,camper etc.thinking 32,000.00 with hitch and all.has had head studded and been deleted since new. won.t be back in washington unti mid march and truck will have about 112,000 miles, long box.will post some pictures later thanks

you won't regret it !!

ON EDIT

18K is a heavy one , suggest air bags along with the duals .. makes a big difference on bad roads and might even suggest a air box for the king pin or receiver plate [many out there to select from]

Edited by GTroyer

it worked great for our 12000lb alpinlite ,but i'm looking at a 18000 lb 5th wheel and that's just too much. it packs a bigfoot camper great.your right gary the drw will be much better with that kind of weight.

pictures , doe that that the larger rear cab. I noticed some 3rd gen appear to have bigger rear doors. or am I amazing this??

Edited by Packards42

ok, it only the mega cab. It wasn't my imagination

crew cab doors are large also Joe , they look like Mega's to me

still haven't got any pictures ,i will when i get home,it's blk with tan leather.in good shape all set up with camper tiedowns and b/w 5th hitch. i figure anybody really interested in it will come look at it. the price is a little obo. it's got lots more if some one wants to give me a call. 406 941 1556 thanks

just dropped price to 28900.00 and put it on craigslist and auto trader this will make someone a very good truck,i try and take care of my stuff!

Good luck on a quick sale! If I hadn't decided to stay with my truck I would be all over this. I just can't bring myself to make another truck payment.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

just dropped price on autotrader to 27500.00 will sell on here for 27.this has been deleted and comes with a smarty programmer. i've never gone above level 3.has a b/w 5th wheel hitch that goes with it also new michelin tires.

I can't believe nobody has snatched this up yet.

I have an interested party!

• Like 1

Can you email or text me a couple pictures please?