Woodenhead

Dry side - Wet side and back

At some point over the next couple weeks Im gonna do a cannonball run with my truck and trailer to pick up a tractor in Arlington and bring it back to my place. Itll be there and back in a day so not a lot of time for messing around at the other end but if need be well see what we can fit in. Trailer will be relatively empty going over and have some space around the tractor/loader/back blade coming back. Will make a stop at Hoss to pick up some goodies hes holding for me.

Tentatively looking like Friday the 23rd.

Edited by Woodenhead

I know a guy who wood love some wood. I know your doing the quicky over and back so if you don't have time no worries.

I was going to ask you yesterday but figured you wood not have time for wood so I didn't.

I am completely out. If I had time I wood make a wood run over that way for wood myself.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

I know a guy who wood love some wood. I know your doing the quicky over and back so if you don't have time no worries.

I was going to ask you yesterday but figured you wood not have time for wood so I didn't.

I am completely out. If I had time I wood make a wood run over that way for wood myself.

LMAO. The thought definitely crossed my mind Hoss. The wood has a few factors at play. Need to see if I wood have the time to get down to the orchard to chuck as much wood a woondenhead can chuck...if a woodenhead can chuck wood. Also wood need to see how the ground is, I woodent want to get stuck or tear up the orchard, tis the season.

We wood also need to have some help to unload at your end. Its a couple hrs chucking wood for one man to load the 20x8 flat part of my trailer 2 deep. If I get wood its all or nothing, no point in a part load.

I realize youre not twisting my arm here but if I can make some wood happen for you I wood.

• Like 1

So Mike has so much wood that he can't get it out of the orchard :DancingBunny: and Hoss can't get wood. :help: Did I get the story right?

Don’t feel bad about the difficulty getting wood Hoss. I happens to a lot of guys when they get to that age... :D

Don’t feel bad about the difficulty getting wood Hoss. I happens to a lot of guys when they get to that age... :D

But Mike has such nice wood I just cant keep my hands off it!

• Like 1

LMAO. The thought definitely crossed my mind Hoss. The wood has a few factors at play. Need to see if I wood have the time to get down to the orchard to chuck as much wood a woondenhead can chuck...if a woodenhead can chuck wood. Also wood need to see how the ground is, I woodent want to get stuck or tear up the orchard, tis the season.

We wood also need to have some help to unload at your end. Its a couple hrs chucking wood for one man to load the 20x8 flat part of my trailer 2 deep. If I get wood its all or nothing, no point in a part load.

I realize youre not twisting my arm here but if I can make some wood happen for you I wood.

If the stars aligned and you were able to bring some over I will make sure to be here to help unload.

If not no worries I will make it over when we know we can get at it.

• Like 1

If the stars aligned and you were able to bring some over I will make sure to be here to help unload.

If not no worries I will make it over when we know we can get at it.

Just have hoss bring you tractor then he can get all your wood 😂😂😂

If my trailer I am building was licenced I would do that. Still has lights and wiring to do and ramps to build. In my spare time.

At one time I was looking at loading all this up to try and sell it, Id need to bring my backhoe there for that and scoop it up. Theres easily 50 loads there. Its amazing how heavy that trailer gets with all that wood.

At one time I was looking at loading all this up to try and sell it, Id need to bring my backhoe there for that and scoop it up. Theres easily 50 loads there. Its amazing how heavy that trailer gets with all that wood.

I will buy some!

• Like 1

Hoss said he can’t handle all my wood so I had to shorten it up a bit. Looking forward to a solid road trip tomorrow, will be a lot of windshield time. Gonna take Hwy2 hopefully Stevens is good to me.

3717a56b6af12d240548f6eb19eb5de0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Travel safe Mike!

How long will you be here?

:gay:

:bunker:

• Like 1

Travel safe Mike!

How long will you be here?

Long enough to shove this wood off the trailer at Hoss, go to my buddys parents place, chain a tractor to my trailer, turn and burn.

Ok maybe we’ll get a chance to meet up next time. Have a fun trip!

Long enough to shove this wood off the trailer at Hoss, go to my buddys parents place, chain a tractor to my trailer, turn and burn.

Mike if you need a hand I can run over with you to help load the tractor.

Mike if you need a hand I can run over with you to help load the tractor.

Thanks for the offer Hoss but my buddy is coming with me and his dad will be there, Ill already have more help than Ill want. Little 25hp Kubota with blade and loader, probably just use bungee cords anyway :D.

Ok maybe well get a chance to meet up next time. Have a fun trip!

Hopefully next time, maybe Ill make it to a party this year.

• Like 1

If you was running 90 Id say keep an eye out for me but your not. Im leave Spokane at 4:30 headed to Kent, blow off my load of flour then back to Spokane. 580 miles hopefully tomorrow.

You sound like a super trucker

You sound like a super trucker

You have no idea!

The guy should wear a cape! For real

I-90 is bare and wet with no restrictions

Hwy 2 has compact snow and ice and traction tires advised