Feelin' like Rip Van Winkle......was in at my local Haggen and came out to my truck to see a Nissan P/U parked next to me wearing a Cummins label, where we wear ours.

When did Nissan add this to their inventory?

Maybe I need to get out more.

Couple years ago.

The aftermarket is catching up with delete tunes.

It looks like we will be seeing more and more compact trucks with diesels in them soon.

Dodge was ahead of its time when they put a little Isuzu turbo diesel in there small trucks in the early 80's

At my workplace, we have a fleet of Chevy Colorado's with the small liter Duramax. It's odd seeing such a small "gasser style" pickup rattling in the parking lot.

Edited by Albino99

At my workplace, we have a fleet of Chevy Colorado's with the small liter Duramax. It's odd seeing such a small "gasser style" pickup rattling in the parking lot.

I have talked to a few owners of the mini max's and they are very happy with the mpg and the low end torque.

I always wonder where the diesel market will go in America because it's not very diesel friendly. Last I knew, Ram stopped putting the V6 diesel in their 1500 truck until the lawsuit over emissions was settled. I read that the EPA sued Ram for emissions violations just like VW.