Bob V

2014 Cummins delete tuner

Looking for a delete capable tuner for a 2014 ram 3500. Not interested a lot of extra hp, Stock is fine, just need to take care of emission issues.

Looks like EFI live or Race ME are the most popular.

Any opinions?

Also looking for quiet delete exhaust

What did you do Bob????

I would say EFILive. Never need anything else.... PM Mark Smith. He has the hook up.

What did you do Bob????

I would say EFILive. Never need anything else.... PM Mark Smith. He has the hook up.

Not for me. a friend is having problems with NOx sensors. dealer want $1300 to replace, and not sure if that will fix it .

This is the 12th time in 70,000 miles its been taking in for emission problems.

Haven’t heard feedback.... but never hearing must be a good thing.

Shoot me a message Bob. I might be able to help.

I've got an ez lynk on my 15 and I love it

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Can you go into more detail about what it does and what you like? Thanks!

• Like 1

First off I have not run anything but the ez lynk so I don't want to knock any of the other tuners as they all have strong happy user groups for myself I like that the power my Higher Power Performance tuned Ez Lynk gives it's smooth and clean and after the installation was complete I saw an increase of 3+ mpg the ez lynk for me is more user friendly I don't need to take the tuner box inside and plug it into a computer to update because the tunes and updates are all cloud based you simply fetch them and download them on your phone or tablet and it takes less then 8 minutes through the Ez lynk you have the ability to communicate directly with your tuner in my case Higher Power Performance if you want something changes I wanted my exhaust brake turned off on warm up because of noise it was as simple as send a msg to the tuner through the Ez lynk app and a couple days later I had my new tune without EB warmup you have the ability to record I believe 30 min of data logging that with the simple push of a button can be sent to your tuner to adjust countless things to make your truck run the way you want it to also you have the ability to use whatever monitoring system you want phone tablet egde CTS and I'm sure there are some I'm missing or none if you don't want something hanging from the windshield all and all the Ez lynk works great for what I wanted and with HPP tunes and support I have excellent customer service and Ez lynk themselves have great support if any issues should arise

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk