Sign in to follow this  
clutch

We have a new Chevy in the driveway

After 8 years of nearly trouble free service our Dodge started having serious issues. With expensive repairs to numerous to mention we decided to trade it off. I asked myself "when was the last time I needed a 1 ton truck"? The answer was 5 years ago the last time we towed our Jayco which now stays in Az. We bought a well equipped Silverado crew cab with the 5.3 gas engine and we really like it. It's quiet, comfortable, and gets way better mileage than the Dodge. Right now gas is $0.65 cents a gallon cheaper and that makes me real happy.

• Like 1

great, we thinking of nice truck too, maybe keep the 2001 for work truck, that basically what it use for now. Wife doesn't even like to ride in anymore, to noise. me I hard of hearing anyway, pull the hearing aids. I have a new muffler, hope that helps some. We used to go to the airport as my youngest son only drive automatic, and it the only family automatic.

My wife mention getting a Chevy a while back.

I've ridden in this truck. Very Nice indeed!!

Nice. Glad you have a comfy truck to ride in style... Nice to have a warranty, something I haven’t had for decades. LOL....