rubystargoats

Will pay$350 for Yakima to goat ranch hay run

Need 5 to 6 tons of hay from Yakima area to the goat ranch in a couple of weeks. The daughter is willing to pay $350.00 or ??

What he said ^^. Not that I'm necessarily game but you never know.

you go ahead , I've worn out more Hay Chaps and removed too many boot toes in my days LOL

Ok, $350.00 plus all the pancakes you can eat....... yes that is the full pay for the load to show up at the goat ranch. Don't know about the unload at this end, I am not as much help as I used to be. The daughter can ride with and help some but she is 5' and 95 pounds......If someone has a hay elevator to loan.......Loading at hay supplier is fairly easy.

post-2710-0-60591100-1507851435_thumb.jpg

Ok, $350.00 plus all the pancakes you can eat....... yes that is the full pay for the load to show up at the goat ranch. Don't know about the unload at this end, I am not as much help as I used to be. The daughter can ride with and help some but she is 5' and 95 pounds......If someone has a hay elevator to loan.......Loading at hay supplier is fairly easy.

and my fuel?

That's part of the 350 but I can give her the offer. For you that would be a fair amount of fuel. (around $150 or more?) She does not have many choices right now and I am too busy and tired to make the run for her this year.

What kind of permit do you need to haul hay? But you would need around $500 real dollars not those little Canadian ones?

i do not have my truck insured, so i just buy a 2 day permit, that would probably do it, we can see if she can make as good of a lunch as her mom :) i can help with the loading (that guy is really good with that tractor) but you will need someone to unload that trailer :o

Edited by stroketeck

I will let her know. Also still not quite sure as to when he is actually bailing the 4th cutting. I will post here when I know more. I don't know if she even has enough $$$ for the hay and $500 so we shall see what happens.

I wish I could help out,but when I get back home I work the next 14 days straight. I really like that drive.

Yea, it is only 130miles to Yakima from the house.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

And you have that fancy new trailer to use. :)

Dan, since I am not working I have the time to help but I have no trailer to make it happen.

Edited by 4angels

Ok the hay is baled and ready, 5 tons. Not sure when the weather will cooperate and we can get help to unload. She has total of $400 that she can pay. the other issue is how long the ground will stay stable enough to get it back to the barn. The devil is in the details but at least getting a dry day to transport and a transport will be a good start. She had someone lined up but he flaked out.

So the guy that was "going to haul it for $350.00 finally got back with her and said well how about $400.00 then today said he was too busy. Now it is supposed to rain for a week so??? Anyway as it stands right now she would pay the $400.00 total but unless she buys $$ of good tarps she has to wait for dry weather and roads. Not sure that will happen and if the ground will get too wet and soft to get back to the barn to unload. Hopefully she will be home tonight and I can get an answer on the tarps.

looks like the 23rd and 24th are the best bet for dry weather with only 10% chance of rain in your area and Yakima will be dry.

I have been bringing home tarps from work that measure 10FTX48FT but have some rips and tears in them that I was planning on trying to repair.

Edited by Austin The DieselTech

I will get the address form my daughter when I see her hopefully tonight.

Ok then one of where the hay is at would be great also. Still have to see if I can swing getting out of work though.