HOSS

New diesel outboard

Whats the price? 50 hp would be nice upgrade to the 20 year old Johnson on my pontoon. Was thinking about around 80 hp (max rated) mercury

It will be interesting if they can meet US emissions standards and if they can fill the supply chain. We are the Yanmar Marine distributor for the West coast. So, I would expect to hear something by the end of PME (Pacific Marine Expo).

My expectation is Yanmar has no plans to go a larger platform.

As the primary target is military and public services, it may never be sold to the public and is designed primarily for small rib use.

The Oxe is in production and is shipping. We will have one on a stand at PME. I heard a rumor that Oxe had a larger engine platform they are testing that would be 300ish HP. I guess we'll have to wait to see if that come true.

Also, we'll have the new 350 duo-prop Suzuki there as well. That one is calling my name.

Dave

Edited by Fishin2Deep4U

Think Zodiak type boat. Most have a rigid floor and inflatable or foam surrounds.

Dave

Thanks .. sometime you "boat people" talk greek to us land lubbers :)

Speaking of motors I want to repower my pontoon rated at 80hp max anyone have a line on new outboard? Wanting between 70 and 80 2 or 4 stroke with controls. Even like new used

Edited by yogi_160

It will be interesting if they can meet US emissions standards and if they can fill the supply chain. We are the Yanmar Marine distributor for the West coast. So, I would expect to hear something by the end of PME (Pacific Marine Expo).

My expectation is Yanmar has no plans to go a larger platform.

As the primary target is military and public services, it may never be sold to the public and is designed primarily for small rib use.

The Oxe is in production and is shipping. We will have one on a stand at PME. I heard a rumor that Oxe had a larger engine platform they are testing that would be 300ish HP. I guess we'll have to wait to see if that come true.

Also, we'll have the new 350 duo-prop Suzuki there as well. That one is calling my name.

Dave

Dave when and where is the expo? I would love to go!

Dave when and where is the expo? I would love to go!

Here ya go.

I don't know if I'll make it this year. So much to do for inventory.

Dave

Dave and Steve when are you guys going? are spending both days?

I am thinking about registering for one day anyway.

Dave and I haven't talked much lately so I don't know.

I have been stupid crazy swamped the last month.

Family and hunting commitments and serious parental health issues.

I am also in charge of on site first responder and medical supervision at a national

Conference in Abbotsford this week.

I am coming up to breath hopefully this weekend.