HOSS

Bomb party roll call

I am trying to figure out how much stuff I need to buy for the party and with the eclipse and all a lot of people seem to be cancelling so I would greatly appreciate the people who are going to PLEASE chime in and let me know if your coming and how many your bringing. I don't want to buy 100lbs of meat and have 20 people show up.

I am trying to figure out how much stuff I need to buy for the party and with the eclipse and all a lot of people seem to be cancelling so I would greatly appreciate the people who are going to PLEASE chime in and let me know if your coming and how many your bringing. I don't want to buy 100lbs of meat and have 20 people show up.

That would be too many people for 100 lbs. :D

I really wanted to be there but this friggin shoulder saga has interfered with too many things.

Glad I was able to roll thru a few weeks ago. 👍🏻

Edited by Scotty_

I will be there!!! And I am coming to Party!!!

Not going to make it, painting the house, got to finish it by next weekend.

I'd like to stop by and say hi (and bring Coco to meet the new pups if that is ok), but I'll be on a stupid clear liquid diet that weekend :duh2:, so I won't be eating (or partying) :(

I'll be there this year, I scheduled leave for that weekend. I won't be able to camp overnight though. My wife has to work so it'll just be me.

I am planning on being there but I don't know if Liz will be feeling well enough to come with me.

Joyce and I will be there for part of the day. We will be leaving in time for A celebration of life for a friend that passed this past weekend. It will be in Ferndale at 4

My wife, Debbie and I are planning to come up, with our camp trailer, Friday afternoon and stay through Sunday morning. I will bring a store bought cake to share with everyone. It is my wife's birthday on the 18th so you might have to sing to get some cake.

Let me know if there is anything else I can bring to contribute to the group for the weekend.

Will you make me some ABT's?

:mn:

^^^Me too????

:mn::mn:

You're so mean.

I mean it in the nicest way possible! :D

My shift got changed so I works Friday day instead of Friday night. But have a lot to do to get ready for vacation next week. I will be a game day decision

My shift got changed so I works Friday day instead of Friday night. But have a lot to do to get ready for vacation next week. I will be a game day decision

I hope you can make it.