donyo

Bombed my 68RFE

As some of you know, I've been having slipping and shuttering issues with my transmission. Since most of it's life is in front of a 14K fifth wheel, I need for my transmission to be solid. So off to see the wizzard aka Mike Boyd at Diesel Outfitters. I ended up with the full meal deal Revmax 550. Billit everything! It was spendy for sure, but it also bought a lot of peace of mind for our trip back to Arizona this winter.

Inital impressions are positive, as in v-e-r-y positive shifts compared to the comfort, slippy shifts normal to factory built units. I've only put a few hundred miles on it so far, with no towing. Hope to do a pull to Ocean Shores in early September for the test run pulling the RV, before the long trek south later this fall. Overall, if you find yourself in the market for a solid transmission, consider Revmax!! Stay tuned.

Good for you Don I hope it works out perfectly!

Very cool, who's tuning are you using for it?

PPEI

Sounds like you found the right place. Hope to see you in Az.

• Like 1

Ordering my nearly full billet Revmax 47RE in a few weeks and having it shipped to Ben. :rk: Have heard nothing but good things about them and the price for what you get blows any other transmission manufacturer out of the water. Full billet tranny less billet intermediate shaft for $5800 is a steal IMHO. This includes a billet flexplate, billet input shaft, and billet output shaft.

Edited by chief jack