4angels

2006 TDI Bug

So, our 3 month try with the 5sp for daughter #4 was not successful and the wife wants he car back from the daughter.

Thus tomorrow I pickup another bug that looks just like this but is an automatic.

TDI is going up for sale. Posting here first but will hit CL in a day or two. CL price will be $6950 but fact is friends and family can buy for $5800.

2006, GLS I believe?

new tires last month

leather and heat

Moon

Kenwood with BT and hands free that is all new last month

Body is good, paint is good

New battery but I think they put the wrong one in because when its sat alnight it turns over slow but after the day is warm its fine. Havent checked it yet.

runs fantastic, good clutch

interior is very nice

brand new oregon plates and tags

let me know if you have questions but i DO NOT know at what mileage the belt was done. I just know it look ok 3 months ago and since it was an auction buy ther are no records. Has clean carfax if ya care about that.

unnamed.jpg

unnamed (1).jpg

unnamed (2).jpg

unnamed (3).jpg

IMG_0710.JPG.jpeg

Sent this too a friend. I know he was looking for an auto but who knows.

Sent this too a friend. I know he was looking for an auto but who knows.

thanks Ben

Be careful of the automatic in the new TDI, they aren't know for their longevity. You might talk to Ben about a shift kit for it I know he has done one already.

Be careful of the automatic in the new TDI, they aren't know for their longevity. You might talk to Ben about a shift kit for it I know he has done one already.

Its not a TDI. Turbo gas.

Doesn't make any difference, vw auto transmissions are not the best, I would still put a kit in it.

Hey guys, just a reminder. Need this gone ASAP so if you are in need I would make a deal. PM me if you are seriously looking.

Still out here. Man, cant believe after 4 months only 1 serious looker. Anyway its hasnt got any more miles put on it, She just gets started every few days. Oh, and we are going to pull the Kenwood out and put factory back in. It keeps draining the battery!

Offers considered.

The unemployed gotta pay the bills you know!

Edited by 4angels

Dayspring has one on there lot, it's been there a while too!

$5988

It's mine Robert. He and I are long time friends so he lets me put it there.

It's mine Robert. He and I are long time friends so he lets me put it there.

Well then I guess there's a good reason why it looks exactly like yours!

Well then I guess there's a good reason why it looks exactly like yours!

LOL, indeed!

Cant believe it, still here. No one is even coming to look. Very strange. Lowered the price to 4900, at this point I would probably let it go for 4500 just to be done with it.

Cant believe it, still here. No one is even coming to look. Very strange. Lowered the price to 4900, at this point I would probably let it go for 4500 just to be done with it.

Man, I wish there was a way we could make this work for us. 2 mortgages for Ivan's school just isn't going to allow it. Ivan has the wife's 1994 Acura Integra with 300K + miles on it. Something newer with half the miles, AND a diesel would be fantastic... plus he likes the bugs. Oh well, I hope you get what you need out of it. I'm really surprised this hasn't sold.

It is a very nice and clean NB, then again Phillip buys only clean vehicles. I really like it but I didn't want to hound on Phillip with my price... I would have felt bad if he gave in!

It is a very nice and clean NB, then again Phillip buys only clean vehicles. I really like it but I didn't want to hound on Phillip with my price... I would have felt bad if he gave in!

LOL, yeah I think I would find a way to keep it and drive it if I had to go any lower. If I get a job soon I think I will end up doing that to save miles on the truck if it still hasnt sold......

A GOOD belt kit would set you back about $280 and then the time to install it.

At this point I would need to have someone install it. There is too much going on here with the wife's medical issues the next couple of months for me to take on any projects. So it needs to be the installed price.

Edited by rubystargoats

We can work on him together!...lol

I bet we can get him to do it for ya

I can think of at least 5? of the guys that can do it but I don't know what they would charge or when they could do it. Now if they would just speak up and give a bid................. :p: I could make up my mind :wacko::cf: based on the answer.

Edited by rubystargoats

Cascade German aka Bora part has a kit for the BEW for $239 and change.