CSAGrey1

Delete kit for 2013 Duramax

Please note that I am looking for info on a 2009...NOT a 2013 as I wrote in the title.

My farrier has been running a 2009 LMM Duramax for a couple years now and is looking to do a delete. I told him I'd reach out for opinions on who is offering a decent kit. He is not looking to add a bunch of power; just wants to delete and turn the lights off.

Edited by CSAGrey1

Single tune autocal through a reputable tuner (I prefer Motor Ops) either optimized stock or heavy tow tune. (550 bucks)

Exhaust (aluminized flo-pro or magnaflow around 380 bucks)

EGR system can stay in the truck until he has issues with it leaking. This may or may not happen. I know a LOT of guys with the hardware still under the hood.

He's under the impression that eliminating the EGR will improve fuel economy so was looking to do that as well. Is this not the case? I can see the exhaust making a dent in the MPG but didn't have a straight answer for him about the EGR.

Tuning turns the egr off. No longer functions.

11 bucks for a blocker plate ensures nothing pushes past the egr valve if he is concerned

Acutally I just found your recommendations all nice and neatly packaged together there on Alligators site. I will send him your direction.

Johnny on the spot. He called up and placed the order. Thank you Mark.