Sign in to follow this  
RonA

Woodinville to California.

Wondering if anyone is heading down towards the SF bay area in the next few months. I found a generator in Woodinville I'd like to purchase if I could get it moved a bit closer(Sacramento, Redding, etc.)

Thanks.

RonA

Still looking for a ride for the generator. Even if I could get it down to lower Oregon so I can make a one day trip.

On a pallet.

Thanks.

what did they quote you if you don't mind sharing?

Got a high quote of $1690, and a low of $255. FedEx freight was $335(probably the one I'll go with).

Finally getting around to picking this up. Our county has decided to sue PG&E over the fires last year so I'm expecting a lot more outages with longer duration( I don't blame PG&E either). Burning 1 gallon of diesel every 4 hours sounds like a good deal with fuel heading up so fast.

we may have issues here depending on the current propositions / constitutional changes in this states voting also 

your going the right way IMHO Ron :ThumbsUP:

FedEx freight was $286 with insurance. 52 x 40 x 46 @ 900#'s. Lately I've been using them for all of my larger shipping stuff. 

Edited by RonA

Came in early. Heavier than I thought(a lot). My little Ford Ranger isn't happy.

001.JPG