Sign in to follow this  
livingez_123

New lights

I put some new high beam bulbs in the other day and am I impressed.

They are a new kind of led called COB. You can click the link to see the specs. They are BIGHT!

I would almost say they are equal to or brighter than my HID low beams. A picture is useless in this case. It makes coming home into the dark park a pleasure.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01HZ6T872/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

What I've noticed lately is there are some rigs with lights that are very annoying oncoming. And it's only low beams.

Have you had anyone flashing you?

I dropped my headlights down a fair amount recently as I noticed I was shining light on signs and not so much down the road.

Says they won't work with daytime running lights. Sadness lol

I'm looking at adding a 20" curved LED bar on my bumper. One I found had amber and white.

The ones you have look like a nice plug and play.

Edited by Scotty_

What I've noticed lately is there are some rigs with lights that are very annoying oncoming. And it's only low beams.

Have you had anyone flashing you?

I dropped my headlights down a fair amount recently as I noticed I was shining light on signs and not so much down the road.

Says they won't work with daytime running lights. Sadness lol

I'm looking at adding a 20" curved LED bar on my bumper. One I found had amber and white.

The ones you have look like a nice plug and play.

It drives me crazy all the vehicles out there with cheap LED lights that blind anyone in a 2 mile radius!

My low beams are a projector lens. They are properly aimed and I have never been flashed. They have a nice crisp cutoff line.

Alot of people put the bright hid and led in reflector housings and the light goes EVERYWHERE!!!

Most high beam housings are a reflector housing so the light can brighten a larger area.

My new driving lights that should be here any day have a projector lens so they will be low with a crisp cutoff line. I don't purposely go around blinding people and drive with my high beam on, but if prompted, I will gladly flash an oncoming offender with it's high beam on.