BOMBER Board
thumper 549

Serious- Wanted - Greyhound Bus - , you read right

Normal selling price is pretty low...but ya get what ya pay for, as per usual.

I need the low end of that scale unless he wants a helicopter.

Its a Rotorway 100 % done

Has 11 hours on it and a water jacket blew (water in oil)

So some assembly required.

Thanx for offering to be the middle man!

I'll look up his contact info and reach out to him. How far away are you from SeaTac?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Hey that sounds like a fun drive. Have some plain tickets and I bet my Dad and I would drive her home for you! Cross country in a scenicruiser would be sweet!

Tough life !

LOL

You would be the envy of every stop!

Sounds like a blast. Can't think of many other things that would top that on Dad's bucket list! He's driven it from Seattle to fife a few times for the guy that owned it twice back.

Sounds like a blast. Can't think of many other things that would top that on Dad's bucket list! He's driven it from Seattle to fife a few times for the guy that owned it twice back.

Made contact with the scenicruiser guy last night. I have his number of you pm me. It should be all be in great shape to take a 3, 000 mile drive. It's a nice conversion bit very dated inside. Still has the little baggage bay Honda convertible onside it. This scene cruiser is all original floor heights.

Look up peninsula glass in Vancouver? Wa they make great replacement sliding glass tinted screened windows for it like our 4104 now has. 00d5e2b3c5a8152a4b0aee28c9a21724.jpg

Made contact with the scenicruiser guy last night. I have his number of you pm me. It should be all be in great shape to take a 3, 000 mile drive. It's a nice conversion bit very dated inside. Still has the little baggage bay Honda convertible onside it. This scene cruiser is all original floor heights.

Look up peninsula glass in Vancouver? Wa they make great replacement sliding glass tinted screened windows for it like our 4104 now has. 00d5e2b3c5a8152a4b0aee28c9a21724.jpg

Pm with contact info sent. Sorry I forgot his name. He is expecting your call sometime. I haven't said much to him or what you want to do with it. If you like we could talk first I'll tell you what I know about it and it's condition. In short it is functional and he uses it when he travels for some pool tournaments. I will say it's aged a lot since I drove it last. It needs to be remodeled to be nice. It is at its shell a very usable bus having even its factory air conditioning setup still on the engine.

I remember seeing a scenic cruiser on the I-90 frontage road somewhere between Vantage and Ritzville - not sure if it was for sale though. Went over to move my daughter back to the wet side.

I remember seeing a scenic cruiser on the I-90 frontage road somewhere between Vantage and Ritzville - not sure if it was for sale though. Went over to move my daughter back to the wet side.

Cle Elum. The post has officially come full circle lol. Page one Russ :D.

Yea,

That one is totally screwed up.

Sky king ( I think it was) went and investigated it for me.

Floors lowered, roof raised.

The ICONIC lines have been mutilated.

Tis some kind of blasphemy to the uniqueness of the Scenicruser.

I dont think it was in Cle Elum - but maybe - I just caught a glance and wasnt paying attention.

I dont think it was in Cle Elum - but maybe - I just caught a glance and wasnt paying attention.

I'll keep an eye out, I drive that stretch frequently.

it's up on Elk heights, on the north side of the highway on the big flat straightaway. One lone business/shop there on the side road. It is a mess, engine bay doors missing, Cat conversion that is not quite done, etc. I took and sent a raft of pictures.

I'll check back in with the one in my neighborhood. Sound alike the guy didn't call you back? It took off for a trip a few weeks ago. Used to be a yellow one in clear view wa off hwy 9, I'll see if I can find a map link to another one I think is a scenicruise.

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk

I'll check back in with the one in my neighborhood. Sound alike the guy didn't call you back? It took off for a trip a few weeks ago. Used to be a yellow one in clear view wa off hwy 9, I'll see if I can find a map link to another one I think is a scenicruise.

Not sure if this one is a scenicruise or not can't tell on my phone. Every time I have driven by I forget to look close until it's too late. 8e8752cff8ae4ff9fba614ef810d76ee.jpgpost-1057-151958258645_thumb.png

Looks like it could be one with what appears to be a window in the top.

thanx!

That's just east of exit 206 or 208 the north Boys will know hat intersection.

Thanx -

we looked at a LOT of them from sea to shining sea over the last couple of years.

I know where there are a few still sitting in the weeds .

They only made 1000 of these busses and it represents a special era in time.

I love old cars, trucks planes, and helicopters 

Now who could not? 

Very cool! Some friends of ours did something similar with an old bus. It’s fixed up pretty nice. They drive it down to the Arizona every winter, towing their Samurai and dry camp in the desert.

bbeda0f715535aad87cfc66f481ff9eb.jpg

109e069745b159ffac87fe8658f7c65e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, thumper 549 said:

Yes , and thanx for looking at that for me.

This starts and runs!  

It will need stuff but the baseline is a lot higher!

Original Detroit power?