On my phone using Chrome, when I push the new Content button, on the forum page I get redirected to the home page with the scrolling truck pics. What's up with that?

it's just U Buddy ... we figured when your traveling you wouldn't have time to read things :P

BTW will you be stopping in at Blue Water this year ? , we'll be there 1/4 or so until 3/30 unless Momma decides she's ready to move on earlier

Will be in Apache Junction by Saturday. We will be going to Lake Havasu in January, so will stop by most likely.

Try using Tapatalk Don it works great on your phone. It takes a little getting used to but it is the best way to look at and post on forums that I have found and posting pictures is easy thru Tapatalk.

Try using Tapatalk Don it works great on your phone. It takes a little getting used to but it is the best way to look at and post on forums that I have found and posting pictures is easy thru Tapatalk.

Thanks Hoss. I have tried it but was not impressed. May need to re-visit.

Thanks Hoss. I have tried it but was not impressed. May need to re-visit.

I did not like it at all the first time I used it. It takes some getting used to but for posting and specially pictures this is the best way to go.

I did not like it at all the first time I used it. It takes some getting used to but for posting and specially pictures this is the best way to go.

Same for me. I don't like all the ads, but it is easy for pics and handy when I am away from my computer.

Problem solved. Uninstalled chrome and the reinstalled. Works fine now.