BOMBER Board
Sign in to follow this  
HOSS

WOW!!!!!!!!

I decided to try and add my fuelly banner back on my signature since I lost it some time ago and had several failed attempts to put it back up. It worked this time and I was surprised to see I have over 87,000 logged on my Jetta :blink:

Thats a whole lotta miles! I have to say for a car that gets as good mileage as this one does it is a fun car to drive and has been relatively trouble free and easy to maintain.

The money I have saved in fuel over driving my truck has more than paid for the purchase price of the Jetta already and I plan on putting a ton more miles on this car! :thumbup:

I am very close to 100k on my Jetta since I bought it. I have never calculated how much money I have saved but keeping those miles off my truck has been more than worth the cost of the car. Also, I really like driving it. I would have never thought a small diesel would have such a performance feel to it.

• Like 1

I am at 413,000 km on my Golf... Still runs great, I do have a brand new turbo that has been waiting for an install.. My original one is getting tired and smokes a bit... Only boosts to 18 psi now... Too many things getting put ahead of TDI work...

It amazes me how much abuse these things can take. Sarah's Jetta has been beat on like crazy drag raced been a bata testing machine and Mike told me the head has never been off it. The engine is as stock as can be other than bolt on's

She has a ton of miles daily driving it as well.

• Like 1

I am feeling motivated getting a few projects done before the Landcruiser turbo install. May tackle the tdi turbo replacement starting with removal today.. It's quiet here and no body around.. Hope the rain stays away...