BOMBER Board
Sign in to follow this  
yogi_160

Vag-com

Looking to borrow or rent vagcom recently did timing belt on my 06 need to fine tune. Would also be nice if I could change some things on my 12 as well. With my location would require shipping both ways more then willing to pay. Let me know thanks in advance.

good thing you didn't use UPS Eh lol

BTW that "redelivery" should be here today , we'll see

I've been staying FAR away from UPS.

I had a set of 6.0 injector cup o-rings with the special socket come UPS. Took 12 BUSINESS days to come from Arkansas. Had 2 'mechanical delays' one weather delay.

Ordered something else from Florida the same day, and 5 business days later, it was on my step via FedEx

for those that don't know .. UPS delivered a full set of rotors and calipers and pads to a foreclosed house across the street from Mark. they were mine ordered online and delivered to a house that no one was at across the street ... someone "borrowed" them .. many calls later and UPS finally looked at their GPS delivery system and figured they were mis-delivered and it was their fault ...

between the Brake company and UPS they were implying that we were not telling the truth .... the Brake Co. even said someone called and said they got the wrong stuff and wanted exchange ..

anyway all settled and am supposed to get the shipment today or tomorrow

Edited by GTroyer
  • Like 1

so Mark once again you rise to the occasion GOOD ON YA

Brake parts finally here at the house.

so Mark once again you rise to the occasion GOOD ON YA

Brake parts finally here at the house.

OK enough surfing and texting.

Get out there and do it.

Sheesh all you do is gab gab gab.

Lol

With LBODN

Gary can I ask who you went to for your brake parts? I'm watching Performance Brake right now.

Just got so many things going on that are leading to money going out that it's been put on hold by me twice. Since my brakes are good, just not as good as what I had on the 02...

the site you listed is where I got all my stuff and Geno's for the DOT 5.1 fluid

I don't really blame them for delays as they didn't do anything wrong , just felt that some of the "blame game" was a bit out of line the culprit was UPS in all this and I just had to wait for the final outcome / re-shipment

Edited by GTroyer
  • Like 1

Sorry - I didnt see this in time..

If I dont buy another VW, I'll be looking to sell my Vagcom cable.

No problem if I was staying with Vw would buy one. If they come up with buyback probably selling the 12 if that happens would have stage two Malone for sale with pipe. Wifey wants a jeep now