Sign in to follow this  
donyo

A mini Bomb Party in Parker, AZ

We checked in to Blue Water Rv in Parker and were greated by Clucth aka Mike and Sallie. They live here most of the year. Also here visiting from NV are G Troyer and wife Becka. Good times catching up. No bombing, just bs

• Like 3

Hey if you guys see a Silver 02 Dually with a Lance Side door style camper on it. It could be my dad.

I know he was there, just not sure if he hit the road again or not.

let's see only about a million or so motor homes / fifth wheels / pull trailers / and campers down this way during the snow bird months ... so which hay stack did you want us to look at LOL

then throw in the boat drag crowd , Big Tent crowd [Quartzite ] , and every other event crowd [every weekend] here for just a few days and what you have is a big over load of RV in the area

have him stop in Blue Water RV resort and look for my truck [now a flat bed Paul] but still grey with ghost flames :) I'm parked on the east side of the park about midway in ... I'll buy him a beer and shoot the sh** with him :)

It was good to visit with you Don. Lots of bs and good food, a bomber tradition for sure.

• Like 1

Sounds like a great time!

Thanks for the offer Gary. He hit California yesterday evening.