livingez_123

Camshaft position sensor

Well I get the unpleasant job of changing out my camshaft position sensor tomorrow. I managed to take a picture of its location because there is no way to see it with my eyes. So I will look at the picture while I feel with my fingers. Most people pull the intake manifold to do this, but I'm not most people. Wish me luck!

Well, a 10mm socket, 12" wobbly extension and one hand...done in 15min. I didn't even break a sweat! I wish all fixes could be this easy.

I had to put my knees on the core support, right arm on the cowl for support, and the left hand did all the work. it was very awkward position to be in reaching around to the back of the intake. I'm glad I took the picture to know where I was at.

Well, a 10mm socket, 12" wobbly extension and one hand...done in 15min. I didn't even break a sweat! I wish all fixes could be this easy.

I had to put my knees on the core support, right arm on the cowl for support, and the left hand did all the work. it was very awkward position to be in reaching around to the back of the intake. I'm glad I took the picture to know where I was at.

IMG_6747#1.jpg