Sign in to follow this  
rubystargoats

Friend needs advice on posible purchase

A friend at work is thinking she would like this truck and is seriously looking to buy it. I do not have a good feeling about it but???

http://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/cto/4504450810.html

Any thoughts or insite?

She is wanting to check it out tomorrow.

Edited by rubystargoats

If there is written documentation that the injectors were replaced as mentioned by the owner, I would think about it. it's a nice truck and the price isn't that bad for a Dmax and Allison. If I found something like that in a 2wd, I would go look at it. if it was the stock height I would be less concerned about front end component wear, The tie rod ends and front diffs are a weak point. The drivers seat seam is a common issue with the GM leather, mine is even doing it.

I would drop it down back to the OEM ride height and change the tires.

I think it needs to be seen in person.

Edited by livingez_123

its in arlington, if you dont want to make the trip, you should see if the owner would take it down and have mike do an inspection on it...

I wouldn't pay 13k for it with that many miles. There better deals to be had, I'd look to spend a little more and get a LLY or LBZ.

I wouldn't pay 13k for it with that many miles. There better deals to be had, I'd look to spend a little more and get a LLY or LBZ.

That was my input to her but.......... anyway I passed the responses on the her.

Mike if she shows up at outfitters it would be the truck in the add and her name is Cheryl.

yeah.... pretty steep.

I'd say 10k is a bit more reasonable...

high miles +lift kits = problems

"looks" pretty though