I don't know if I mentioned this, but I found a complete Hydroboost setup for my Denali, complete with all of the lines needed. it took me all of 15min to get it off the donor truck so I imagine it should take me about 2hrs from start to finish getting it installed. So another project sitting on the bench awaiting its turn.......after the front end rebuild

It's that easy? Cool! I wonder if it's that easy to do on a 2nd gen. The brakes on my '98 are wayyyy better than what my '96 had.

wow, if you find another for that price, my son Jake need one to replace is it blown. rebuit nearly $200

Edited by Packards42

I forgot to say it only cost me $20, but I had to spend another $20 for some other items I wanted. I'm thinking seriously about picking up the rear end, trans and the front A arms and complete front knuckles. Everything from rotor to rotor. it's all 2500 stuff. everything is plug and play except for the rear diff. I would have to cut the spring perches off and put all of my 4 link brackets on it. I would then have a 2500 Denali. Being I can't afford to buy another truck that I would be happy with, I might as well make what I have work better for me.