BOMBER Board
Sign in to follow this  
hutchman

Tri Cities Pizza Time Again!

OK, which day works and where do you want to go?

How about Saturday June 16?

We've been to Hubby's and Round Table......how about Brick House in West Richland? I haven't had any pizza since my Gall Bladder went south earlier this spring, so this will be a first....

Suggestions?!?!?!!?

I should be around most anytime.

I should be able to make it then. Out of valet mode too... :dance:

Gary, do you know Rob down there? I have a driveline over at my brother's place for him. That house where we met with the tires. My bro is not there all the time, but if you could call and grab that, both Robs and a Kelly would be grateful.

OK, I am going to make a command decision......

Pizza will be at Round Table on Clearwater Avenue in Kennewick at 1600, Saturday June 16th! See you there!

OK, I am going to make a command decision......

Pizza will be at Round Table on Clearwater Avenue in Kennewick at 1600, Saturday June 16th! See you there!

I'm in. Um, 1600... Let's see, 12:00, minus the period, plus a 4, factor in travel time and head winds... 8am?

Of course, Cool Desert Nights is the following weekend:

My link

I went a couple years ago and it was fun; they love the diesels there and lots of nice cars to see.

It should only be about 1 1/2 hour drive from moses lake if you obey the posted speed limit, much shorter if not.....

Edited by Compcowboy

If it's 4pm I'll have to decide between that and the MMA in Moses Lake.... Anyone else planning to go, and can it be lunch? Vaughn?

Time for a roll call........We will be there.....And lunch would be fine as long as it's good for everyone.

Edited by hutchman

We can make it. Still at 1600? Working till noon. Have a driveline too deliver from Kelly.(Skyking)

Edited by ramn4evr

I may just skip the fight; it's been a long time since I visited with my diesel brothers. Who knew there'd be so much to choose from out here in the desert? :right:

I'm finally checking in (thanks Hutchman for getting this rolling!) but I will be there. 4PM works a lot better for me since I'll still be at church at noon. I told Drybones and he's planning to come and Sheila & Alison will probably be there too.

Vaughn

PS I updated the thread title to include date/time/location

The Crew:

2012-06-1616-25-36401-L.jpg

From the left......

ramn4evr, Mrs. Hutchman, Rottin Rhonda, Vaughn Mac, Comp Cowboy......

A good time was had by all!

Yes it was a good time, some trucks in the parking lot too:

IMG_1922.jpg

IMG_1921.jpg

IMG_1923.jpg

As always great time visiting with everyone. We need to do BBQ at the park next time. In the shade. Hamburges, Vegiburgers, potato salad.

Gary

That was fun! Nice to see you kids, and thanks for taking pics. It was cool to see Big Bob's ex-truck; makes me feel nostalgic. :)

92 degrees and no air conditioning in my truck, which if you're wondering is far more pleasant than the winter I spent in Bend with sub-ten degree weather and an almost non-functioning heater... :blink:

The drive afforded me the first time into the triple-digit mph with the new motor, yeah baby! It will cruise at 90 on a slight uphill grade at 15lbs boost and 850 EGT's. That's with full-on race injectors and custom Fletcher cam. :heartbeat: Still didn't take it over about 65lbs boost; truck is wicked scary fast at even half throttle...

That was fun! Nice to see you kids, and thanks for taking pics. It was cool to see Big Bob's ex-truck; makes me feel nostalgic. :)

92 degrees and no air conditioning in my truck, which if you're wondering is far more pleasant than the winter I spent in Bend with sub-ten degree weather and an almost non-functioning heater... :blink:

The drive afforded me the first time into the triple-digit mph with the new motor, yeah baby! It will cruise at 90 on a slight uphill grade at 15lbs boost and 850 EGT's. That's with full-on race injectors and custom Fletcher cam. :heartbeat: Still didn't take it over about 65lbs boost; truck is wicked scary fast at even half throttle...

Next time we meet. My wife wants to jump in the passenger seat. :dance:

Good seeing everybody again. I agree with gary, we should do a bbq next time. I have plenty of room for a lot of trucks out at my place and a nice bbq/smoker. The river was beautiful yesterday after pizza, btw.