BOMBER Board
Sign in to follow this  
donyo

RHM Bomb Party

A huge Thank You to Kelly and Mary for hosting this "rowdy" bunch for two years in a row. :dance: It was a bit cool, and at times a bit damp, but a success non the less!! Lots of BS, and even a bit of bombing happened. Of course we didn't have enough food as usual HAHA :D If you've ever been to one of these functions, you know that to be a fabrication. Lots of great eats including some "warm" chili, smoked, pulled pork, dogs and lots of salads and chips. Renewed some old acquaintances, put names to some new faces and even talked to the "Old Timer" Pete looking a very young 73.

It was good seeing you Don and everyone else! Thanks to Kelly and Mary for their wonderful hospitality!

Oh and I forgot --- No Nekidness that I saw!!! :o WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY too cold for that. Meby a summer activity!!! :pf:

Yes, thanks for another wonderful time!! I know its a cliche` but it really is great to see and talk to good friends from years gone past. :dance:

Thank you Kelly for hosting this again :10: Got to see some old faces and meet some new ones.

And as for you Donyo you don't need to rub my face in it and tell everyone else. You young whipper snapper :pot_stirrer:

Yup. Big thanks to Kelly and Mary. Pete for driving. Had fun, stayed warm and dry ( I think ). Nice to see everyone.

Thanks Kelly and Mary. It was nice seeing everyone.

Wish we could have stayed longer had a great time and loved catching up with folks. Thanks for hosting Kelly -n- Mary.

Sure wish I could have made it, had to stay home to nurse an ailing dog :( Will definitely be back next year, I haven't missed very many of these!

Sure wish I could have made it, had to stay home to nurse an ailing dog :( Will definitely be back next year, I haven't missed very many of these!

Sorry about the dog, but the passes were pretty bad the morning of the party. Closures, chains required, etc. I did not expect east siders this time around.

Great time and GREAT hosts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rk:

Thank you Kelly and thank your wife Mary for putting up with us! She is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We had a blast sorry we had to cut out early to head for the dry side. Lots of snow on White Pass :rk: Chains required I actually had to use 4x4 for a while. It was a great drive :dance:

Wonderful to see everyone

Cool! I figured it would be an adventure :)

I went down to the food bank, apparently Robert had covered Hoss's buns a little too well ;)

They were closed for President's day, so we headed in to do some shopping. I'm waiting at one spot and the Salvation Army truck stops to get pizzas right next door, so they got the extra buns and soda and anything else left over from the party. :rk:

Edited by skyking