BOMBER Board
Sign in to follow this  
Camotanker 2.0

Thank you for the support!

Holy Crap Scott! I didnt even know it was you!!!!!! Sorry bud but if thats not a compliment I dont know what is :bl:

You was there scott? Sorry i didn't see you or i would have said hello.

Yep it was good to see ya today man! definitely got that conjoined twin off! :D

Edited by HOTMOPR

Good job Scott! I kept thinking that it was amazing how much better you look. You should be very proud of yourself. :blink:

I hope I have the strength to do the same soon.

75lbs since Septemer 2011. I went from 295 to 220 - I would like to see 190-200 by April or May.

Its been quite easy to be honest. Walking every morning for 4-miles; eating 100-200 calories every couple of hours with a 500-600 dinner; nearly 80oz of water a day; switched to whole grain wheats; and a supportive family! The funny thing is that I eat more now than I did before - no joke.

I admit it does feel good to be at a much more ideal weight and I encourage others to do it. I just had to stop making excuses for myself and it helped that my kids shamed me into action!

Thanks to Mary and Kelly for hosting a great day. :dance: It was good to see some old faces (including the new high speed slimline Scott) and to meet some new guys. I wish you would do something with your weather though, this damp air feels much colder than back home even when the temperature is much higher. :rolleyes:

Ivan .. how do you know that [weather] ... in your eskimo world your 3/4/5 layers deep and your pee freeze before hitting the ground :) ... heck do you even go outside iffin ya don't have to in winter LOL

It was great to everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Camo you look great!!! Sorry if I got a little too friendly :gay: but you look SOOOOOOO darn good :hug:

It was great to see everyone and the weather was not nearly as bad as it could have been.

I agree with Ivan and Gary where you are at in Idaho you should know as well. I left Kellys and headed straight for our property in Yakima :thumbup: and even though it was about 20* in the morning I was walking around without a coat and here at home this morning 45* feels much colder. I cant wait to get my :mn: over there and wear the webbing off my feet!!!!!

Kelly you and I NEED to talk. Driveway is going in this spring and once we have a perc test and know where the drain field will be I want to get after your little project we were talking about!!!

It was great to everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Camo you look great!!! Sorry if I got a little too friendly :gay: but you look SOOOOOOO darn good :hug:

It was great to see everyone and the weather was not nearly as bad as it could have been.

I agree with Ivan and Gary where you are at in Idaho you should know as well. I left Kellys and headed straight for our property in Yakima :thumbup: and even though it was about 20* in the morning I was walking around without a coat and here at home this morning 45* feels much colder. I cant wait to get my :mn: over there and wear the webbing off my feet!!!!!

Kelly you and I NEED to talk. Driveway is going in this spring and once we have a perc test and know where the drain field will be I want to get after your little project we were talking about!!!

Dude, I can't believe you really had a flashlight in your pocket!!! ROFLMAO!!

I didn't see you there. I probably did but didn't recognize you.

Dude, I can't believe you really had a flashlight in your pocket!!! ROFLMAO!!

I come prepaired!!!!!!!!!!!!! :right:

AND it was warm :el:

Edited by HOSS