BOMBER Board
Sign in to follow this  
97cummins

nhrda show snd shine.

I know a lot of guys went. Why no report???????

I was there but couldn't tell you who won anything. I watched the races and took pictures for Mike.

Dyno was a bust, maybe 8 trucks ran.

Races were good, a lot of trucks showed up.

Sam won! B) Congratulations that truck is awesome!

I joined for the parking. :lol:

I made it threw three rounds of eliminations, lost to Nathan. The ford layed down 14.2 at 96mph for most of the passes, but still had more in her. I didn't have a helmet so I was limited to 13.99 or 100mph and slower. What really surprised me was at about 12psi launches I was pulling 1.9x 60' :burnout: and I think the trans can hold 20psi easy. Was another 450 there pulling 1.8's and heard at least once was launched at close to 30psi :o can't wait to get on a track where I can turn her loose. I see high 13's easy. Not to shabby for a rig close to 10k lbs

Edited by ram2pete

I made it threw three rounds of eliminations, lost to Nathan. The ford layed down 14.2 at 96mph for most of the passes, but still had more in her. I didn't have a helmet so I was limited to 13.99 or 100mph and slower. What really surprised me was at about 12psi launches I was pulling 1.9x 60' :burnout: and I think the trans can hold 20psi easy. Was another 450 there pulling 1.8's and heard at least once was launched at close to 30psi :o can't wait to get on a track where I can turn her loose. I see high 13's easy. Not to shabby for a rig close to 10k lbs

Robert, I was extremely impressed with that ford and what it put down.

Hell, if it wasn't a Ford I may consider buying one of those next time around. It's definitely a nice truck.

If that was the Sam I know winning the show and shine it was well earned. Very nice truck indeed!

Sam won! B) Congratulations that truck is awesome!

I joined for the parking. :lol:

Very cool, i followed him from when i got on 1-5 in tacoma. He was probably thinking i was some weirdo following him for a while before realising i was heading to the same place. We stoppped before entering the raceway park and finally met and said hello. We talked for a little bit after we parked. A really nice guy. And he does have a very nice truck.Congrads Sam.:thumbup:

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for all the comments. My truck is an 11 year in process project. Thanks for all the nice comments. The trophy looks great :dance: . I plan on attending all the local events.

We had our own little bombers express on the way down. I noticed there was a little red Dodge stocking me on the way. We stayed together all the way to the track entrance. We stopped and talked, nice guy ( 97Cummins).

What a great time with all the guys. The heat was fantastic, I was cooked by the end.

Thanks, Sam

Who had the Dodge just before the drags ended that had his motor quit before he launched? My mom stayed in my truck under a tree to escape the heat before the drags. I was cooked at the end of the day to.

Edited by 97cummins