BOMBER Board
Sign in to follow this  
SMOKN05

Hoss' Bomb party July '11

Had a great time as always. And as always a HUGE THANKS to Mark and Terry for hosting yet another outstanding event at their place! :dance: My wife and I arrived late (man was I-5 traffic bad), it took us almost 4hrs to get there when it should only have been 2 hrs. But we still got to see lots of :burnout: and :dance:. It was great to see some faces I hadn't seen in a long time. My wife enjoyed it too and it was great to get our minds off of personal stresses.

Thanks again to the Hoss'!!

I too would like to say "thank you' to Mark and terry for hosting a great event.

I'd also like to thank Mark for the boost hose.

And Also a thank you to Shawn for bringing the bumper up for Jake's truck. Wish I had more time to talk.

sorry to have to leave so early, but I got to the Harley shop on time and $300 later I had a new tire.

Lance, got a good look at your "tag". OMG!!

Dave

Yes, thanks hoss for you and your wifes hospitality.I had a great time meeting new faces and seeing others again.

As stated by smokin05,this was a much needed stress reliever for me. Thanks again hoss and mrs. hoss.

I had to choose between my 99 dodge diesel and my 66 Chevelle.... Well the Chevelle wonrolleyes.gif

It was awesome to see all the trucks. You guys out numbered our Chevelle's at least 2 to 1. I was very impressed at the numbers the trucks were posting.

Thanks to Terry and Hoss for having us all out for a killer time. Cant wait until next year. I will bring the truck next time. Well maybe.

Indeed, thanks to Terry and Hoss for hosting another great event. Great seeing a lot of old faces!

Thank you so much Mark and Terry for hosting this event!

We had a great time as always. It was great to meet some new people and always good to put faces with names.

See ya next time!

HELLO!!!!! Picutres needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :right:

Edited by 4angels

Did you have a girl in the truck screaming Lance??? Oh ,I forgot,Scottie had too much caffeine that morning!! :burnout: :burnout:

I just got home. Had a great time with everyone,even Endo(thanks Ben!!). Met some great folks for the first time and saw a bunch I hadn't seen for a while.

As usual Hoss and Terry did a fantastic job,plus it was nice to see others pitch in when needed.

You burnout pad junkies are nuts!! Seriously!! My camper still smells like burnt rubber. :pf: The wife is gonna wonder what I was up to this weekend. <_< <_< Guess I better show her my video of the Duramax 4 wheel burnout. That will get me off the hook.

Nice to meet Ivan and Skyking and enjoy some good conversations around he campfire.

Now like the rest, its clean out the truck today and back to work tomorrow. Yippee. :angry:

Thanks also for the great eats, Hoss, your butt tasted good......HHMMM that didn't sound very good did it??.. :right::blink: :blink: ....Butt shoulder on the smoker,,,that sounds better!! :rk:

Just got home and want to add our appreciation for the "Hosspitality". Liz and I had a great time as always. Got to put some faces to names which was great.

Robert is my hero :dance: :dance: :dance: He stuck with me when all around quit after the third or fourth (or 5th or 6th) time we removed and replaced my turbo. The new manifold works great (thanks Ben) it's a shame I can't say the same about the rest of the engine. See my other post :( :( :(

I sure could have used some time away from home this weekend......Dang you Philip (4angels), why didnt we go up?

Thanks Hoss and Terry! We had a blast! :dance:

I also set an all time record on the dyno of 653HP. I thought I would share.... :rk:

Thanks Hoss and Terry! We had a blast! :dance:

I also set an all time record on the dyno of 653HP. I thought I would share.... :rk:

Tuned by BHaner Diesel Performance. :right:

I sure could have used some time away from home this weekend......Dang you Philip (4angels), why didnt we go up?

Tour-de-cure

gotta have some priorities I suppose.

Man i wish i could have made it,But as some of you might know my truck broke down a couple weeks ago and between looking after the grandbaby everyday and trying to make room so i can work on the truck.Not much has got done.Plus waiting for the friends that say they are going to show up and help on certain days.Oh well,can't be to picky,atleast i do get some help.Long weekend up here so can't expect much.

Anyhow sounds like it was another great time.

Lee

Tuned by BHaner Diesel Performance. :right:

Good lookin out Bro! :rk:

Didn't drive to bad on the street either. You sure could feel a difference in the power though.

Here's a few uploaded...

C360_2011-07-30%25252019-06-21.jpg

C360_2011-07-30%25252019-06-01.jpg

C360_2011-07-30%25252018-01-51.jpg

Did 180 on the dyno...that's MPH!!!

And thanks Ben and Bobby for the exhaust work!

:rk:

Here's a few uploaded...

C360_2011-07-30%25252019-06-21.jpg

C360_2011-07-30%25252019-06-01.jpg

C360_2011-07-30%25252018-01-51.jpg

Did 180 on the dyno...that's MPH!!!

And thanks Ben and Bobby for the exhaust work!

Call me when you want the hood stack!