Sign in to follow this  
Sully

New Truck

I ended up selling my 04.5 Dodge and I picked up a new Ford F350. I've done some heavy towing with it already and I am very impressed with the power of this new motor.

post-1194-131005293905_thumb.jpg

post-1194-131005299186_thumb.jpg

post-1194-131005306395_thumb.jpg

Edited by Sully

I ended up selling my 04.5 Dodge and I picked up a new Ford F350. I've done some heavy towing with it already and I am very impressed with the power of this new motor.

Congrats on the new truck, they are really nice. I've heard all good things about the new 6.7 but man there is a LOT of stuff surronding the engine..

Wonder what kind of power and fuel economy you could get with all the stuff removed......or would it even run??? I do know that if I could afford to trade my 6.leaker in on one I would.

It only money is that the truth, except for Medical insurance, in more than money, you have to get to have it.

Jake my son back in Chemo therapy for another 12 weeks, the 6 week of radiation did not produce an change in the tumor size. The first 12 week of chemo reduce the tumor 80%,

Edited by Packards42

Congrats on the new rig. --- Even if it is a Ferd!!!!

If any of you have an excess of $$ laying around rotting, send it my way and I will make good use of it. Looked at a new Chev 3500 dully with all the bells and whistles, $63K out the door. OUCH

Joe ... Prayers for your Son and family to help you in your time of need

its only money Dan...

Yeah and my wife and daughters make sure I don't have any.......Someday maybe they will start yielding shareholder value and then :dance::burnout: