BOMBER Board
Sign in to follow this  
4angels

FEB 2011 Bomb Party Pic's

Just looking good, dont see any wrenching on this one.

BP2.jpg

Edited by 4angels

Thank you guys for the help on the ball joints then on the unit bearings!!!! It drives alot better now. It does not wonder all over the road as much now as it did. Thank you again... It means alot to have cool people to help you out when you need it!!

It does not wonder all over the road as much now as it did.

That sounds like it still wanders????? Might be time to check out steering?

It was sure nice to meet the ones I did. The others I will have to meet next time.

And a BIG thanks to our host. The party :rk:

Dan

Yes, thanks for putting on a great get together. I haven't made it to one in quite a while. It was great to see a lot of old friends! Some older than others. :right:

No pic this time from me. Camera decided not to cooperate.sad.gif It was a great turn out for as cold as it was. It was Dry though, so thanks to the Hanson affect for that049.gif

A huge THANK YOU to Kelly and Mary for being such gracious hosts. Not many folks new to a group would step up that way!!!!049.gif049.gif

A lot of new faces there, either that or we've met before and I'm too old to rememberblink.gif. At least I wasn't the only "old timer there, right Pete!!!!laugh.gif

Thank you to Kelly & Mary for being such great hosts and putting up with us all. :dance: It was a lot of fun seeing old timers and some new ones. :burnout:

You are right Donyo. :P

Terry and I had a great day!!! :dance:

Thank you Kelly and Mary you did a great job being wonderful hosts!!!!!! :rk:

Donnie sorry I did not jump in to help sooner :bl:

I'm glad I was able to make it out to this one. Was nice to see a few old faces again. My buddies thought it was great and want to make the next one for sure. :dance: Thanks for Hosting one down South Skyking! Wish we could have stayed longer.

Reco Very, I'm sure we'll see you more often now that we know you're in the area :)

Hey Pete, send me your address, I'll ship some spares up to you.

A Big Thank YOU to the Host/Hostess, very gracious of you both.

It was great to finally meet a few of you, spent most of the day at my daughter's Soccer games, so we didn't make it till evening when things were slowing down.

Thank you to all who answered my many questions, and were very anxious to be helpful.

Good people all around... a nice thing!

Bones.

I'm glad I was able to make it out to this one. Was nice to see a few old faces again. My buddies thought it was great and want to make the next one for sure. :dance: Thanks for Hosting one down South Skyking! Wish we could have stayed longer.

Reco Very, I'm sure we'll see you more often now that we know you're in the area :)

Hey Pete, send me your address, I'll ship some spares up to you.

Since you and Steph didnt wait for me, I expect to see you two soon at Taco Monday.... :)

Thanks Kelly and Mary! I had a great time - Thanks for the help with the gooseneck!!

Terry and I had a great day!!! :dance:

Thank you Kelly and Mary you did a great job being wonderful hosts!!!!!! :rk:

Donnie sorry I did not jump in to help sooner :bl:

There was no way we could have done it without your help. We were :hit: clueless but you guys took the reins and just got it done. Terry, you were everywhere at once :rk:

A special thanks to all of you for taking good care of our place, and to Fuzzy Bear for coming out and making a rockin' tortilla soup for when things got cold.

It was great meeting everyone. it is a little easier having a face to go with a name.

thank you Kelly and Mary, you have a great place. It was great ot see both of you again.

I told Kim she was required to come along next time.

Kelly and Mary! A big "Thanks from all of us" for stepping up and hosting this year's February BP. I thought it was a great turnout. I heard 32 trucks +/- 2 more in the street? Really great day,great food and lots of known and new faces. That's old and new,,,,Always enjoy the BS and knowledge.Thanks again, Kelly & Mary, and Terry & Hoss, and all !!! :burnout::dance::rk:

You are all welcome. We had a blast!

Some pics:

Sam's truck

bomb7.jpg

One more of Sam's

bomb5.jpg

The Camping crew

bomb6.jpg

TRUCKS! (Ben's front and center............:dance:)

bomb4.jpg

More trucks, with Lance's cool First Gen

bomb3.jpg

Under the hood

bomb010-1.jpg

bomb8.jpg

bomb2.jpg

A day late. Made it on Sunday. Just a few bombers hanging out. Great too meet them. My wife had great time chatting with you Mary. And I, with the guys

Since you and Steph didnt wait for me, I expect to see you two soon at Taco Monday.... :)

Thanks Kelly and Mary! I had a great time - Thanks for the help with the gooseneck!!

If you had shown up Sat. a little earlier you could have seen awhole bunch of us old timers :P