travel trailer for sale, $500

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Lucky Jeff

Lucky Jeff
  • Contributor
  • 8,352 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 09:07 PM

A long time friend of one of my brothers is needing to sell a trailer. He's been living in it for a while, and is getting a different one to live in. He just needs to get it sold and taken away soon. This was his description when I asked him about it. If you're interested in it, let me know. I can get a hold of Kevin anytime. He's been a close family friend since before I was born.

"hey jeff i have a 30 foot by 8 traval trailer its a little rough but has good waterheater fridge stove and oven has newer carrier ac that works the trailer tires are brand new its my old trailer i had at the lake .it would make a great ac storage unit or shop if u know any one i just want 500 for it cause a new trailer is movn in this weekend"

"not a fth wheel. its a 78 timberline .it needs to b tinkerd with like i sad it can b a shed or job shack or if someone wanted to fix up its straight no dents all the windows are there good blinds on them bathtub works and hot water tandom axel i have the swaybars and reciever , it has built in jacks that work sewer works and grey water tank its not bad for the price for what it is its a fixer"

#2 stroketeck

stroketeck
  • Members
  • 798 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 10:42 PM

Jeff did you phone Brian and tell him about it?

#3 Lucky Jeff

Lucky Jeff
  • Contributor
  • 8,352 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 11:53 PM

Jeff did you phone Brian and tell him about it?

Nope, sure didn't. I guess it would be better then what he has over at the property. I will give him a call tomorrow, thanks :D

#4 stroketeck

stroketeck
  • Members
  • 798 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 12:00 PM

thats what i was thinking, and the price is right

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users