BOMBER Board
Sign in to follow this  
Lucky Jeff

High Noon Horizon!

Yes, I have posted about Mike Ramos' band before. Steph and I just got home from another one of their events. This time at Performance grill in Auburn. The place was PACKED, and Steph and I had a good time as usual. I will post some pics that Steph took in the morning. These guys put on a great show, and are now sponsored by Jagermeister. Russ, I am calling you out! I know you can appreciate a good rock band. And I know that Jonathon would show up if he were closer! So to any NWBomber, I will buy your first drink at the next event they play! (I will post that tomorrow as well). So show up and support a long time NWBomber who has helped out many of you over the last decade! :rk:

Yes, I have posted about Mike Ramos' band before. Steph and I just got home from another one of their events. This time at Performance grill in Auburn. The place was PACKED, and Steph and I had a good time as usual. I will post some pics that Steph took in the morning. These guys put on a great show, and are now sponsored by Jagermeister. Russ, I am calling you out! I know you can appreciate a good rock band. And I know that Jonathon would show up if he were closer! So to any NWBomber, I will buy your first drink at the next event they play! (I will post that tomorrow as well). So show up and support a long time NWBomber who has helped out many of you over the last decade! :rk:

I was going to try and make it tonight, work interfered! :blink:

Let us know before the event so we have a chance to go :rk:

I am not in the loop....

Will do Hoss. Their new drummer has been setting them up for a lot more shows so things are taking off for these guys. Even opened up for a well known band (Drowning pool) a few months back. Just thought I'd try and get some NWBombers in the crowd for some upcoming shows B)

I think I am going to have to buy Steph a new camera soon :rolleyes:

HNH001.jpg

HNH002.jpg

HNH004.jpg

The place I live.... Our 2nd level gave a meeting last Tuesday told us we could work as much OT as we wanted....

I was like wtf?? There's more time available?? It's already 1 day weekends as it is... :blink:

Here's a site that will show up coming events, has a few videos, info on the band, etc.. But I'll make sure to post the info here too.. High Noon Horizon

Looks like the next couple of shows are Feb 12th in Tacoma and the 26th in Sumner.

Edited by Lucky Jeff

The place I live.... Our 2nd level gave a meeting last Tuesday told us we could work as much OT as we wanted....

I was like wtf?? There's more time available?? It's already 1 day weekends as it is... :blink:

I wish I could get in on that! I've put in quite a few resumes up there, no luck yet :(

One day weekends?????????????? They make those? Try 3 weekends on and one off and all the 12 hour days you can stand (and then a few more)

that's F'ing crazzzzy ..... tired employees make bad decisions and are a sure way to injury

Steph and I will be at the Tacoma Show on the 12th, you guys should join us! :dance:

I will talk to the wife and see if we can make it! :rk:

I love a good rock show. Do they do all their own material? What style of rock?

it's their own songs, and honestly not sure what it would be considered. I'm sure Mike will chime in here soon. I'm not that much of a music buff. I skeptically went down to see one of their shows a number of years ago that they did for a charity. I was surprised to see how good they were and how much I enjoyed the show (I've never been one to go to concerts). So Steph and I have gone whenever we can make it out. Plus the other guys in the band are great to hang out with as well before the show. Very nice group of guys.

Just a little warning though Hoss, it's a bit loud! I think Steph plans on bringing ear plugs next time :right:

Edited by Lucky Jeff

it's their own songs, and honestly not sure what it would be considered. I'm sure Mike will chime in here soon. I'm not that much of a music buff. I skeptically went down to see one of their shows a number of years ago that they did for a charity. I was surprised to see how good they were and how much I enjoyed the show (I've never been one to go to concerts). So Steph and I have gone whenever we can make it out. Plus the other guys in the band are great to hang out with as well before the show. Very nice group of guys.

Just a little warning though Hoss, it's a bit loud! I think Steph plans on bringing ear plugs next time :right:

My hearing aids are noise cancelling so it is no problem for me :rk:

Dude... Email me next time.... Or call... I would've came. I've been busy with a local Eatonville Band - "Throttle Up" While I dont play in it, I'm their roadie and sound guy.

I got a text that these guys are playing Benders in Kent March 5th???

Yesm It strange being home, after years of 6 and 7 day weeks at 12 hours a day.

More time for walks, and cleaning the garage and Barn areas.