MGM2

MATUSA LIFT PUMP INSTALL

:unsure: HI JUICE, Any pictures available on installing Opies Matusa in a DURAMAX? I have installed the mount and pullys ok. but i am finding his intructions a little advanced for me, and didnt want to bother him about it.THANKS, Mike

sorry i cant help with the install, but how did you get ahold of one????????????????? Last time I talked to Opie I told him he had one sold as soon as he had one available, that was 4 months ago...............

sorry i cant help with the install, but how did you get ahold of one????????????????? Last time I talked to Opie I told him he had one sold as soon as he had one available, that was 4 months ago...............

ya just got to keep talking to him, NICE!!

:unsure: HI JUICE, Any pictures available on installing Opies Matusa in a DURAMAX? I have installed the mount and pullys ok. but i am finding his intructions a little advanced for me, and didnt want to bother him about it.THANKS, Mike

Too advanced indeed. <_<

So advanced and drawn incorrect to boot. Sorry about that Mike, I doubt you will ever have to call me again! :right: