Jump to content

- - - - -

Where to buy "Dike" radiator stop leak?

  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Vic R

Vic R
  • Inactive
  • 135 posts
  • Location:Reno NV

Posted 10 April 2007 - 10:25 PM

Anyone know where I can buy this stuff off the shelf? I've tried the regular places like Napa and Checker. Thanks. -Vic

#2 clutch

  • Contributor
  • 2,489 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:St.Maries Idaho
  • Interests:Our family spends a lot of time camping on our river lot.

Posted 10 April 2007 - 10:43 PM

The only place you can plurchase DIKE is from a Conklin Products dealer. I would check the yellow pages and if that dosen't work for you do a search for Conklin Products in Minnesota. Their web site may have a list of dealers in your area. It is a great product and the best thing about it is that when you drain your radiator all the Dike drains out with the antifreeze.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users