Tire changing tool kit

When I got my truck back I noticed the tire changing tool kit was missing also. I don't care about the oem jack but am looking for the lug wrench for removing the lug nuts.

Anyone have a line on getting one? sad.gif

I got a call from the SPD . They caught the guy that stole my truck. They said he is one of their most prolific car thieves in the city and he is going away for a long time, ---- which probably means 3 months dry.gif

When I got my truck back I noticed the tire changing tool kit was missing also. I don't care about the oem jack but am looking for the lug wrench for removing the lug nuts.

Anyone have a line on getting one?  sad.gif

I got a call from the SPD . They caught the guy that stole my truck. They said he is one of their most prolific car thieves in the city and he is going away for a long time, ---- which probably means 3 months dry.gif

217653[/snapback]

Or 3 days... sad.gif

Dave

Anyone have a line on getting one?  sad.gif

217653[/snapback]

Isn't car Grand Thief, you would think a $25,000 truck would be worth more than 3 months time, lets see that $8,000 a month.

Edited by JBlock
Isn't car Grand Thief, you would think a $25,000 truck would be worth more than 3 months time, lets see that $8,000  a month.

217683[/snapback]

Not counting the 8 grand worth of tools he got off with. -- Oh yeah I did get a check from my home owners Ins. for $1100.

The SPD said I could apply for restitution but chances of collecting are slim to none.

As for the tire changing tools I checked at Als truck parts, a salvage yard in So. Evt. They wanted $125. for the kit. I said not likely blink.gif

Walmart has four ways on sale pick a color

218008[/snapback]

I don't shop at walmart

I have the part that runs into the spare to lower it from under the truck. I need the rachet and lug wrench part.

Edited by Dbrick
sorry i thought you just wanted a lug wrench

218020[/snapback]

I'd prefer the kit or the pieces I'm missing. there is a place provided by the factory to store it so would like to keep the package together. If it costs too much I will buy a breaker bar and go that route. I thought 125 for a used one at the salvage yard was way over the top

dbrick

exactly which pieces are you missing

218995[/snapback]

I'm missing the lug wrench and wratchet tool. Mines a 95, 16" rims. Don't know if lug sizes are different on the 17" rims

Ill let yiou know wink.gif

219504[/snapback]

If you folks would like OEM replacements.........

Dave Smith Motors Parts Dept.

1 877 572 7870

Ask for Jim (there are two)

Usually cost plus 10% on ANY Dodge parts and mimimal shipping if any!

Tell em Denny sent ya.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.