Big Russ

Contributions

I've setup a PayPal account to accept contributions to help offset the expense of running this website (Currently $40.00 US/month).

For those who contribute ten or more dollars per year, there is a special Contributor designation on their membership and there will be access to a special read only forum containing the financial information regarding the club.

Neither myself or the moderation team will benefit from any money's contributed. Any windfall will be shared with the membership in the form of food, door prizes, etc, at our main yearly BOMB party.

I'm not accustomed to asking for money, so I'm not going to. (It's a pride thing...) But if you would like to contribute, please use PayPal to do so. The PayPal address is contribute@nwbombers.com

I'd like to hear your feedback on this plan.

PayPal—eBay's service to make fast, easy, and secure payments for your eBay purchases!

I think this is a great idea biggrin.gif

You got mail from Paypal

TO Russ and all the othe member who keep this site running,

thanks you for the joy you bring to my life.

Joe Saudi Arabia/Washougal

I've setup a PayPal account to accept contributions to help offset the expense of running this website (Currently $40.00 US/month). 

For those who contribute ten or more dollars per year, there is a special Contributor designation on their membership and there will be access to a special read only forum containing the financial information regarding the club. 

Neither myself or the moderation team will benefit from any money's contributed.  Any windfall will be shared with the membership in the form of food, door prizes, etc, at our main yearly BOMB party. 

I'm not accustomed to asking for money, so I'm not going to.  (It's a pride thing...)  But if you would like to contribute, please use PayPal to do so.  The PayPal address is contribute@nwbombers.com

I'd like to hear your feedback on this plan.

PayPal—eBay's service to make fast, easy, and secure payments for your eBay purchases!

215035[/snapback]

You've got mail.

Fellows..it appears that the site was funded out of a personal account and that funding no longer exists...so we need to pay our way now..

Sooo the big picture is we all need to donate a lil bit to help out so please look into the mirror and say what a great site this and reach into you pocket a lil bit to help out..it won't take much each year to keep it going but it's all ours to do...

the annual auction will get it going again next year so the burden shouldn't be tooo bad after this year.

hope I'm not speaking out of place here but thought someone need to say a couple words.

Edited by willyslover

Russ....just a question so we know how much we need to pony up...how much longer will the raffel funds carry us .. if at all/any left..guess I'm asking are we in deep doodo

215121[/snapback]

If I may...., while I am a new this year to the group and only know a few of you it is easy to see that there are many willing and helpful people in this group. Since I do numbers for a living (and I totally understand the "pride" Russ speaks of) I would be please to share this with everyone who hasn't grabbed a calculator yet.

$40/month = $480/year. There are 1073 registered members so if they all sent .45 we would have $482.85 to "contribute" to the expense of this wonderful community we all enjoy.

I realize that 100% is a long road but I was pleased that Russ brought this up. It gave me a chance to contribute since technical knowledge of the CTD is new to me.

Russ, please feel free to remind us every once in a while. I am sure we will do our part whenever it is needed.

Semper Fi

Russ being the computer idiot that I am....I clicked on the word paypal and then send money...now I don't know what to do? blushie.gif

Terry

do you have a paypal account? If you do go to send money and use

contribute@nwbombers.com as the send to

if you dont have a paypal account then all bets are off laugh.gif

if you dont have a paypal account then all bets are off

Then what do I do???? How can I contribute without a Paypal account?

Bob, I really need to talk to you so I can get setup on both Paypal and Ebay...help!

John

Hey Russ, I don't have a pay pal account & I prefer to NOT get one.Could a simpleton like myself write a good old fashioned check & mail it to someone somewhere ? To you ? Directly to the host ? Just give cash to Wags ? smile.gif

I can understand why people wouldnt want to start a PayPal account. They want pretty much all your banking information.....

How about this then - PayPal charges a fee anyway..

Russell Leu

PO Box 731005

Puyallup WA 98373

I'll be happy to shown anyone the books if there is any questions.

BTW - Please include your username when using PayPal or sending me a check - I want to give credit where credit is due!

Thanks Marty! Took me a bit to figure out it was BV! wink.gif

Hey Russ, I don't have a pay pal account & I prefer to NOT get one.Could a simpleton like myself write a good old fashioned check & mail it to someone somewhere ? To you ? Directly to the host ? Just give cash to Wags ?  smile.gif

215199[/snapback]

I fall into this catagory as well. I will gladly donate biggrin.gif . I have gotten so much invaluable information and help here. I haven't had the opportunity to make it to any bomb partys but plan to. I know it takes time and sweat to keep things running 049.gif

You got mine! I hope unsure.gif

You got mine! I hope  unsure.gif

215315[/snapback]

Got it!

PayPal charges a fee anyway..

now your speaking my language :wink:

I'll be happy to show anyone the books

I'll be right there, hold your breath  moon.gif 

215220[/snapback]

How about you sticky this some where or make a new header so it sticks out like a sore thumb so blind ah...people.... (I was gonna say dumb butt's) like me get a reminder when they sign in to the forum's

I also don't have a paypal account and would like to contribute!!

I would like to just do it now but envelopes and stamps are in one of the box's to the cabinet that I emptyed that didn't fall off the wall!! blink.gif oh this is so not funny!!! dry.gif

Guy